Chapter 15 - Keep It Together

Kurumi has told her lover the truth. Her age, her knowledge, and all. But first step is the Angel.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Disclaimer - There are light novel spoilers in here. Just a heads up. 

Schools were going back and I was sealed. I was trying to figure out a way for him to keep a stable mindset. Hopefully never having to use Zafkiel. At all if he could help it. I would never want him going down that road. But during the course I told him not only that I loved him, but told him my original plan before his love and affection. It was all driving me crazy. And as much as starting all over again was a thought, I had to weigh it all. This really started to put a strain on both of us. 

~~~~~

Kotori was getting back to her duties. School, reports, and now a new spirit sealed which created a whole new series of issues. It was complete madness. And (FN) who it revolved around didn't even know it. He was getting out of school from the first day back since the madness had ensued. With things calmed down, Miku taking a little time off from being an idol, and Shido had his full attention to most of the girls. Though Kurumi was in her room resting and taking the time to lay out how to teach her new boyfriend what was going on. Then see his signs. Changes of behavior was very important.

He opened up the door to see Kurumi in casual clothes sitting at her desk. She heard the door open as she turned around and smiled. "Hey there. How was everything?"

"Back to normal so it seems. Just nice to come back here to kick back for a bit and then hit the books. Seem fair right?" He answered as he put his bag down.

"Any difference in how you feel?"

"I came to check on you to see if you were at ease or not. I know you're getting settled in, but it's too quiet in here. Tell me I'm missing something. Because I know something is going on Kurumi."

"You mean a surprise if you're a good boy." She cooed.

"Ummm!"

"Hehe. Now be a good boy and let's jump in the bed for cuddles. Because someone is entitled to a little rest." Kurumi got up from her desk chair and over to the bed to lay on it. "Chest? Tummy? Maybe my thighs."

"Lord bless those thighs." (FN) smiled as he laid down. Hugging around her lower back and his chest and arms laid in her lap. "That's the stuff." Smiling and being overjoyed. Savoring the moment for as long as he can.

"Easy Darling. I'm not going anywhere." If anything, I'm worried about you. But I'm happy that those eyes are the same. The ones that show his true nature of intentions. The same the other copies of me see. Another of which would fall much so easily. But as long as those eyes are normal I can ease into his training. Hope I don't fall asleep though. He is comforting me more than I realized. 

That's where she was right and ever so wrong. But when was she going to tell him? There was so much to go around. Though there hasn't been much conflict at all between the couple. It was up to her the bring it up. So much baggage against her and the boyfriend hasn't tried to pry or even ask her anything. Just trying to enjoy himself for as long as he could. It would be only time until another spirit pops up. Or something else related to DEM.

He was nearly asleep as she found out. Which she let it be. Give him a little bit. Not enough for a nap, but enough to comfort him and recharge his batteries. Allowing her a little more time to think about the situation at hand. 

Does he know he inherited my powers? Will Kotori fill him in on what is going on? And he certainly doesn't know about my original plan or what I know about Reine? No. He wouldn't be so open with me. Ugh! What is wrong with me? Besides consuming people, causing havoc, and being the cost of lives enough to make towns into cemeteries. Gracious. Why is this upsetting me?