Attack on the shie hassaikai

As the attack on the Shie Hassaikai was beginning Overhaul called upon all of his members and the League of villains as well.

While Overhaul talked to his allies, Deku brought Toga and Twice to the side to explain what is occurring, "Toga, Twice, we are about to be attacked by a group of heroes so we need to prevent them from getting towards us," looking behind him Deku then whispered to his team members, "the heroes will defeat him if we fail."

As the green teen talked he saw how the two seemed to understand what he was saying as the two were being taken away from the room to their location to block the heroes.

As the group of heroes was about to enter the building Overhaul then looked at his right hand, Chronostasis, then at Deku, "Come along."

As the three villains took Eri the group then began to move through another passageway to leave before the heroes could get them.

...

Within the group of heroes the young student, Mirio Togata, known as the hero Lemillion, was beginning to enter the building to defeat the villains.

From what was told to him from Sir Nighteye was that the Yakuza were cheating bullets that were neutralizing the quirks of an individual and they are currently working with the League of Villains.

With the mission a side mission was also requested from All Might himself, to find the members of the League of Villains, Izuku Midoriya.

He didn't know why but the young villain was of importance to All Might as he seems guilty for what is happening to him.

Although he didn't know if All Might was the reason for the boy's fall, at the moment he only thought of his mission; stop Overhaul, prevent the distribution of the bullets, and find Izuku Midoriya.

So the hero began to enter the building going through each of the walls to find the crime lord and be able to defeat them.

Phasing over each of the criminals he soon found the villain, Izuku, in a room along with a tied-bagged individual, "hello there, you knew I would have heard about a new pro hero like you so I'm guessing that you are a hero student."

seeing the situation, the young student stopped wanting to think of a way to save the hostage and arrest Izuku, "stop right there Izuku!"

Hearing that made the villain flinch as he looked down and then up to the tall blonde, "Deku, call me Deku. You sound a lot like All Might, and guessing by your look you are heavily inspired by him, maybe even be the next All Might, you could probably disappoint others the same."

As Deku said this a frown formed on his face as he began to raise his hood to cover his hair turning around and pulling a knife from his sleeve to the bagged individual, "now I'll give you a choice, leave now or let this civilian die."

As he began to pull the knife to the hostage's throat Lemillion then activated OFA and rushed at the villain grabbing his arm and pushing him to the side as he looked at the hostage about to remove the restraints as he was then punched by Deku.

"huh, at first your quirk only seemed to be Phasing through objects but looking at you now I believe that extra strength is abnormal therefore you have another quirk" Deku stood up as he powered his legs to rush towards him, "if you know me, then you know I was given quirks which even the playing field between us."

As Deku began to throw a punch Lemillion phased through the punch and kicked Deku right in the stomach-dropping him to the floor as he then rushed towards the hostage.

Lemillion then began to remove the restraints that the hostage had, "Get out of here, there heroes in the path in front of you, you can get help from them."