I-island

After the long trip to the artificial island, Izuku was looking all around him watching the beauty of I-island for himself.

Just as he was watching the surroundings he heard a voice behind him, "come on boy we have a mission to complete."

Izuku turned to face him, "don't tell me what to do. I'm in charge here."

Wolfram angrily scoffed at the boy's remark, he didn't like what the boy told him, and he didn't like being ordered by a boy, but if he was to be paid he needed to follow the boy and maintain him safe.

As the group of criminals continued Wolfram received a call at which he answered, "Hello, yes we are here, uh huh, yeah we will be there."

Izuku didn't know who Wolfram's informant was but he wouldn't care as long as he gained what Sensei asked him for.

When moving along Izuku noticed someone who angered him.

All Might, the hypocrite, was on the artificial island, a major inconvenience for him.

"What a major fanboy?" Wolfram turned to face the young boy only to see a dull look in his eyes.

The look given by Izuku was emotionless, and with time it became a smile, a smile of hate, "Oh I don't like him, I despise him."

It was at that moment that Wolfram knew that he shouldn't mess with the boy.

That look showed the anger of someone who was broken by the world, wanted revenge and could be a danger to anyone.

"Well, we have a mission don't we, let's finish it," and with that Izuku, Wolfram, and the other villains waited until nightfall to accomplish their mission.

...

By the time nightfall came, Izuku saw a ball going down in the building seeing not only multiple heroes and civilians but some UA students as well, especially Kacchan, angered him so the group then began their plan.

As every Villain reached their specific location it was nearly time to begin so when All Might showed up it was time to initiate the plan.

As Izuku placed his mask on he then ordered the villain he was with to start the plan, "Wolfram it's time, have your men act now."

At that time Wolfram entered the ballroom along with the villains as the interior traps began to activate, trapping every hero in the room with blue energy beams.

Izuku smiled at seeming his former hero in a tangled state, 'not even All Might can escape this.'

With that Izuku then began to move along from the ceiling to an elevator waiting for Wolfram to come along with none other than David Shield and his friend Sam.

When entering the elevator David saw Izuku begin to speak, "you are quite young to be an actor."

Izuku saw him with confusion and then realized something, David Shield was the informant, except he thought that they were actors not Villains.

From this Izuku continued with the act but didn't speak as he knew he wasn't a good liar so he shouldn't say anything.

As the elevator moved upward they arrived on the top floor where David and his friend then moved towards a certain room, "you all wait here, I need to gain something from here."

As they moved along Izuku and the other Villains waited in the hallway to wait for David to bring them the invention which they came for.

As this happened the teen heard gunshots which told him that someone was coming forth into the top floor.