The Villain Prince

Deku continued looking at Mirio as he fought off all the villains who neared him.

Deku knew the quirk All For One gave him was something that he didn't need to show soon so at the moment he needed to think.

Deku then watched as Mirio began to rush far from the scene, "Careful Deku, don't activate Danger sense."

Deku continued to look at Lemillion moving to a corner before stopping.

Mirio then began to kneel before coughing blood.

OFA was starting to kill him, and soon Mirio would die

He probably couldn't pass the quirk due to the singular point.

It probably reached its peak point.

Yet he couldn't do anything about it.

"Well, well, if Nighteye could see him now," Deku mighty laughed within his dark moment, "now think Deku, what would you do?"

As Deku looks around he thinks about who the nearest villain is coming up with one, Dictator.

"Dictator is the nearest villain, quirk despot, an ability to use strings to puppet people, he could be able to puppet Mirio."

Deku then knew what to do so he faced Mirio, who was in a weakened state, needing to beat him now.

Deku, activating enhancement then rushed in front of the weakened hero attempting to punch him.

Mirio's danger sense allowed the blonde to phase through the punch as Deku smiled.

"Deku!" he yelled.

Just as planned, Deku turned to look at Mirio, "hello Lemillion."

The blonde hero forced himself to stand, "Surrender Deku!"

Deku then began to run away from the blonde hero who quickly followed him.

Lemillion knew this must have been a trick by the villainous green head yet he couldn't let him get away.

What the hero didn't know was that Deku thought of this, by being followed Mirio knew a trap was ahead, so he needed to work around this.

As Deku continued jumping building by building he thought if he should use his new quirk now, yet he didn't need to.

not yet.

Deku continued rushing around the city.

I need to prepare, I can't use my new quirk yet.

Deku then saw what he needed to see, Dictator.

Once neared, Deku turned to see Mirio looking shocked as he saw the other villain.

A crowd of civilians surrounded the hunched-down villain as Deku rushed in front of the crowd.

"Listen Mirio," Deku puffed out, "I don't like civilians in the fight so please give up."

Mirio looked around distraught, "you're a hypocrite Deku."

"And I don't like it," Deku screamed, "I despise Dictator's methods and anyone who uses them. But I need to give you up to All For One, so give up."

Deku wanted Mirio to give up because he knew Dictator could do anything to them so the villainous teen looked at Mirio's face as he thought of a method around this.

Deku then neared Mirio and he saw how he knew he couldn't do anything.

"Fine," Mirio responded

Deku breathed, "Dictator, String him."