Overhaul

Part 4

For the next few weeks, the League was exploring the city to find new members join.
As the League was exploring the country Deku was beside Shigaraki for most of his time within the warehouse.

While Deku waited for the others to return he gained a call from Toga, knowing that he was the one sent her to the licensing exams in order to learn more about the students, "Toga, did you collect more blood?"

"Well, I gain blood from a few students," Toga giggled

"good, did you learn anything about the students?" Deku asked.

"no, but the blond boy we took somehow became ruder," she powdered

Hearing this Deku realized that Bakugo was now even more angrier than before which would lead to his downfall, "well then, good job, Toga, come back to the warehouse, Twice thinks he found someone who could join the league."

"ok Deku-kun-"

Deku hung up the phone before she could say anything more and began to call Giran, "come on pick up, hey Giran, what do you know about the villain who Twice wants to introduce to the League?"

"Deku, well, I don't know since he wants to introduce the individual to you all himself, anyways, kid are you sure you don't want me to bring you another version of your old mask?" Giran asked

Deku took a moment to look at the new mask which he asked for, a simple modified mouth mask which would help him to breath in difficult situations before returning to the call, "no, I am OK with the new one, call you later."

The young teen then hanged the call in order to call Kurogiri so that he could teleport the league back, "hello, young Midoriya, what do you need?"

"Kurogiri I need you to bring everyone back to the warehouse," Deku responded

"Very well, I'll send them back to you," Kurogiri answered

Deku wondered about Kurogiri's mission and what it was for, "will you be back too?"

"Sorry, but I am currently in business," no that was the answer.

Deku didn't know what the warp villain was doing but he was Ok with him bringing the other members back to the warehouse.

As nightfall came Deku saw the other members return and he noticed that the only member who didn't return was none other than Dabi.

Deku looked at the other members before moving to a private corner in the warehouse taking his phone out in order to call him, "Dabi, where are you?"

"Hey kid, I'm busy, there is this individual who I meet that could be a member," he growled

"Well then, Bring him over, we can introduce him along with Twice's member," Deku responded

"Not yet," he said

This shocked Izuku as he didn't know why his comment was being rejected, "excuse me?"

"I want to know if we can trust him first," hearing this controlled Izuku's confusion, he knew that anyone who would enter the League should be trustworthy so having Dabi know this brings him to question why the other members don't think like this.

"Very well, Dabi, call me when you think we can have him join, the others and I will meet Twice's recruit," Deku responded

"Very well then," When the flame villain hanged up, Deku took a note of Dabi's mind.

Dabi seems to think a lot more than he burns. He seems to question his recruit, making him smarter than the other members along with his interest in the Todoroki family made Deku theorize about Dabi's identity but at the moment he was taken out of thought when Toga wrapped herself to his arm.