The end begins

Within the communities, a green female remained to look downward at what was occurring.

From what she had heard everything in her life was changing for the worse, first, she lost her son, then she heard how he was with that terrible group of villains, and finally she heard how he caused this calamity.

She was in a state of fear yet knew how everyone sees her, the mother of a villain.

She was truly afraid of what could occur to her and even with everything occurring she knew the heroes couldn't watch her at every moment.

She didn't know what to do when she heard how every one of those students arrived with injuries caused by him, he was broken.

She knew that it was her son who was behind this, and in truth, she knew that everyone around here would blame her.

From the students, she sees one move to her, a blonde one with an armor suit.

"Hello, madame," the teen said, "are you ok."

"Hello, I am ok," Inko said wondering why he was checking on her, "are you ok?"

"Yes, have a good day," the young hero moved away to a couple who Inko could see were his parents.

"I don't want to do this anymore," Aoyama continued to beg his parents, his desire to prevent following the beast known as the greatest villain ever was showing.

The trio began to move far into the woods where they may speak gaining the attention of one of the young heroes in training.

...

Deku followed Toga as she left the hideout.

He didn't know where she was going nor why she was leaving, he was worried about what would happen to her should AFO know what she was doing.

He saw the abandoned building noting the look of despair Toga gave, "I guess this is your old house?"

The blonde turned to face him, "yeah."

"They weren't good were they?" Deku knew the answer, yet he felt that speaking can free an individual.

Toga chuckled, "Of course, they weren't, unlike your mom they saw me as a monster."

"Even if it was just me and mom everything wasn't going to go through," Deku giggled through his masquerade, "I was nothing within society, and in truth, I would have died in this new world if I haven't joined the league."

Toga turned and began to question, "Do you ever wonder what would've happened if you didn't join?"

Thinking about her question Deku began to wonder what could've happened should he never have joined the league, then he thought back to where it all began, with All Might, on the rooftop where everything could go differently.

He thought of how at that point his life took three paths, a hero, a villain, and nothing.

Deku then faced back to her, "I don't know."

The two then entered the house looking at the demolished building.

"Toga, I'm worried," Deku explained

The female turned to her friend, "why?"

"With everything that happened, were lucky that we are keeping everyone alive, and yet how with AFO back, everything seems like it would fall apart," Deku cried, "my mom was the only person who I cared about, who I still worry for, yet now Tomura became like an older brother, Kurogiri like a father, and the rest of you became a new family for me, and now I fear losing you all."

The female took initiative nearing and hugging him, "thank you for accepting me."

Toga thought about her life as Deku looked at her the wonder if her life could have been the same as theirs.

Soon from the window, a voice came forth, "Are you two love birds done talking?"

Deku looked at Dabi as he remained apathetic, "Aren't you worried?"

"No," he responded, "I will get what I want."

Deku felt uneasy with his calm demeanor, "But what of the others, what of you, what of Shigaraki?"

Dabi smiled, "Who cares."

As he leaves a call is given to Deku, surprised at his contact, a number AFO just gave him.

Upon answering the phone he listened to the voice, "so is she alive, Aoyama?"

As the villainous prince listened he could sense how the call didn't feel right, "Good to know."

Hanging up Deku began to move alongside Toga and Dabi back to the base, Deku knew that the rest of the league was there, and yet knowing where his family was, having AFO there brought him fear.

...

From inside UA Inko looked at a few of the students coming back from the forest bringing the teen she meet earlier bringing him inside the building.

She didn't know what was occurring nor what happened but now she was worried.

In the end, she just wishes that her son would return to her that he would just come back and it would just be her and him again.

As she remained inside a voice she hasn't heard in some time came along, "I saw him, Izuku."

She turned to see Bakugou looking at her, "I wish I could have done things better."

"You did good it was the world around him which should have done better," Bakugou looked around at everyone who looked at her, "oi, everyone, deal with your issues don't look at her you dumbnuts!"

And with that Bakugou returned to the building with the rest of the class.

Once inside the explosive hero looked at the others and at Aoyama who they were tying up figuring out what to do with him, "So, how long have you done it for?"

Aoyama looked down, "my quirk was given to me by AFO, in truth I was born quirkless and with my parent's money they contacted him, my parents knew that in this society being quirkless would have brought despair upon my life, so they had him give me a quirk and as a promise, we would do a deal for him."

Bakugo once heard understood what was occurring to another individual destroyed by modern quirk society, a victim of how we view everything around us based on power, "hell, and you just wanted to be someone instead of a nobody."

Bakugou neared Aoyama and untied the rope tied to him, "well, in truth I can't hold you against it, I would have destroyed you upon learning of your quirkless status, but in truth, Deku is the same as you and came into existence due to people like me, when I saw Deku I saw how he had regret."

Bakugou then turned to see the others as he hoped they knew what he was thinking.

...

Once returning to the hideout Deku looked around seeing the remainder of the league of villains seeing how they continued to interact with each other.

The young member then walked to the main room searching for Shigaraki to ensure that he is ok, and seeing him shaking in pain brought more pain to him.

His leader was in a status of physical, mental, and emotional pain which brought Deku to see all the truths near him.

The world was unjust and broken, he thought that shattering the Hero Commission would bring a new world but he traded an old regime for a new one.

AFO never cared for either of them and if he could guess all the years he lived he probably never cared for anyone upon finding his quirk.

Hell, upon hearing him be called little brother Deku knew that he was what he always wanted a true right-hand brother to follow him towards his reign without betraying him.

Deku then heard AFO enter, "Midoriya, are you ready?"

"Ready for what's to come, of course, I am," Deku smiled knowing that everything was coming to an end and he needed to ensure a method that everyone he knows may come out alive.