Heroes' plan

Deku looked upon the legion of heroes arriving from the copied warp gate he understood what was going to occur.

Knowing that a battle was to begin the green teen neared his leaders knowing that at this point everything was going to end in a way.

In the end, AFO would gain the quirk of his brother.

Deku knew he had to continue this fight and though he wanted to escape he couldn't leave his allies at the end of the fight.

Deku watched Shigaraki continuously moving further within the fight, not knowing if he was going through his own free will or AFO.

He saw the large group of heroes and students unite together questioning what the plan of the heroes at the moment was.

Deku watched as the groups began to surround the villains he began to think of methods to be able to keep his teammates safe.

As his former leader was turning to him, Deku neared Shigaraki closing the space between the two as they believe that he would be needed next to him.

From the battle which was to begin Deku saw how Dabi moved forward to the battlefield and as he attempted to stop him mild flames came from him.

The pyro began to laugh maniacally, "Don't tell me what to do! Don't stop me I've been waiting to do this for a while!"

The flaming villain then ran to Endeavor to release a large flame able to harm anyone before it was stopped by a wall of ice.

'Shoto,' Deku knew that everyone was here and as he was preparing soon he felt the ground shaking as he watched every villain being lifted and encaged from concrete pillars.

"They are separating us," Deku whispered thinking about what was going to happen the green teen was scared that he could see this happen.

At that moment Deku was pulled by Shigaraki to be near him preventing the pillars from separating them.

Deku knew that non of the cages could hold any of the villains for a minute but this was somehow planned, Deku knew something was happening.

As the young villain saw this attempt to separate them he saw the heroes rush at them as multiple gateways opened to consume the villains into separate groups.

"They plan to separate us," Deku began to explain as he saw Twice holding on to Toga as they are consumed through one and Dabi falling into another.

Deku was being held by Shigaraki as the two alongside AFO were dragged through another, "please be safe and follow my plan."

...

Before the battle Deku remained within the side of his master looking below at his brethren, Shigaraki watching his friend, his metaphorical brother, still.

Not desiring to watch what occurred Deku moved to another room as he saw Spinner entering the same room, "be careful."

"Yeah," Spinner responded before whispering, "do you think you, me, and Shigaraki could play games after this?"

"Yeah," Deku left as the last thing he saw was Spinner nearing AFO who began to think of the quirks to give to the fellow member.

As the green boy looked upon the scene he rushed quickly finding Magne, "big sis?"

"Yeah," the sister figure turned to see the teen.

"Watch over Spinner," Deku whispered

"What?" she was confused wondering about that comment, "what do you mean to watch over him? Spinner will be leading the mutants, I will-"

"Be by his side," Deku looked upward at her, showing how he is nearly tearing his eyes, "AFO may want to send you as a spy yet I want you by his side, I want at least all of us to be protected, I want you with Spinner, to watch over him, I know what will occur when someone has too many Quirks."

Mange didn't even bother arguing knowing this was important to the teen, "ok, but what about the others?"

"I asked Twice to never leave Toga's side, Dabi can care for himself because he's Dabi, Compress is being sent on a mission for me, I asked Giran to leave and find where AFO moved both Eri and Kota so that he can watch over them as well as bringing in an old friend back, and as for Shigaraki I will be watching over him, I can't lose anyone else."

Upon ending the explanation, Deku felt the tears beginning to leave his eyes and as he attempted to prevent his tears further he was brought into a hug which allowed him to cry.

"Don't worry Deku," Magne hugged him closer to ensure his comfort, "nothing will happen to us."

"I don't know," Deku accepted the hug as he slipped a few items into her coat, "trust me, you will need it."

...

From across the city, Magne was worried for her team.

From the time when she was with them, she knew how every one of them was treated, and people like them were abandoned by society.

From then on she promised to protect people like her even if it labeled her a villain, yet from the moment she had a mission from one of her closest friends.

The teen saw them all as family and she knew she wanted to follow that mission.

Protecting her new family, and from what she learned of what happened to Spinner she would need to follow through greatly.

...

From the fall Toga remained safe as she saw Twice embracing her from any of the damage, "what happened?"

"They copied Kurogiri's quirk, those bastards used him against us!" Twice yelled as he and Toga stood up watching their surroundings.

From the field, the two saw a small cell of their villains within them while watching a small group of heroes right in front of them as well.

From the crowd, Toga managed to see someone who she didn't expect to see soon knowing this was one of the only chances she could get to talk to her again, "Ochako."

...

Dabi quickly fell into a new place watching as he saw his surroundings.

The flaming villain quickly noticed he was within the presence of the All Might statue and shrugged before turning to see his true prize, "Shoto."

In front of the pyromaniac, he saw what he truly wanted the true challenge he desired from his own life for years.

Placing his palms in his pocket he smiled as he could finally complete his true goal, ending his brother once and for all.

...

From the outskirts of UA, a single hooded individual began to walk through the crowd hoping he would not be seen.

The individual held at his abdomen still feeling the mild pain he caused upon himself yet from this is glad he was given this mission instead.

He doesn't know how he did but he was glad for the kid upon his quick thinking as from the mental state he wasn't all in from the previous attack, "I hope this old Magician can finish this mission."

From within the crowd, the hidden Mr. Compress began to search for a single figure as he thought of his quest, he knew not everyone here could be trusted yet he needed to only protect one person.

The dear mother of his young comrade.

...

From the last portal, Deku was being hugged from the fall as he watched to see Shigaraki clinging to him.

He didn't know if this was Shigaraki protecting him or AFO saving his Assist yet he couldn't care as he knew he was within the grasp of the two.

One who cared and another who didn't.

From the view he saw Heroes rushing through the gates as he wondered was their plan was yet from the battle he couldn't bear to know what would occur next.

Yet from the surroundings Deku couldn't have guessed where the battle was going to take place.