A quirk for izuku

Agreeing to the deal the small green teenager began to stand up, feeling the pain within his own body questioning what type of friend could heal him.

He questioned what this option could be and what he could commence next within this job.

Within the inside of the bar, a new portal was opened by who he learned was Kurogiri, the shadowy figure whose body truly was made out of a portal-making material.

Learning of this Izuku was taken to a room that he didn't recognize.

This room was different from the bar as he saw nothing but darkness.

But within this darkness, he saw a man sitting in a chair attached to what looked like life support.

Multiple tubes were attached to the figure's head keeping him alive, yet he could see that this man had no eyes and a scarred head, yet someone the teen could know that he was being watched by this man.

"Shigaraki my boy, who is this?" His calm voice startled Izuku since he could see that this man's face was destroyed.

"Sensei I come to you so that you to introduce our newest member," Shigaraki moved to the side of the man, "Izuku this is All For One."

Newest member, right, he did agree to be something new, yet he didn't know what he was a member of, maybe learning about him would show him what he could be a member for, furthermore having a name such as All For One made the teen question who this man was as that was a false name, one to hide his true identity.

The man in the chair began to slowly knell before the young scared teen wondered about him, "Well well, what do we have here? Hello boy so you must be the one Shigaraki told me about, he has shown me those journals, you are very clever for your age."

"T-thank you M-m-Mr all for one" Izuku stuttered as he spoke upon the man before him shocked as he was both in awe and fear of him.

"Now why are you here?" All for one asked wondering why Shigaraki would bring Izuku to him.

Shigaraki smiled, "Well, sensei, I wanted to ask you to give him a quirk."

Izuku was shocked to hear this, being given a quirk sounds impossible yet, a quirk that could give quirks could be possible but how.

Thinking about how much time has evolved a quirk like this could occur and happen within the years yet why would this be found out now.

The figure smiled questioning the teen, "Tell me, boy, you would desire a quirk?"

Izuku always wanted a quirk, this was his opportunity yet he didn't know when he could get an opportunity like this again, this was his one chance, "yes!"

A smile came to the leader, "very well, Izuku my boy what quirk would you want to have?"

Izuku couldn't believe what he was hearing as it seemed impossible yet here he was "I-I-i don't k-know Mr. All for one there are so many, I mean what could you give, do you have different types, unique times."

As the green teen began to babble the villainous leader began to laugh, "well my boy, you seem to have great intellect yet intellect can't help you in certain situations, I know the perfect quirk for you."

All for one stretched his arm toward Izuku and then all the green-haired boy felt pain from there after which he fell.

"Kurogiri could you please take our guest to his new bedroom?" All for one watched as kurogirI picked up Izuku and Portales him to a new room.

Shigaraki then turned to his master knowing that the two were alone, "Sensei, if you don't mind me asking what quirk did you give him?"

All for one grinned as he faced his successor, "well I gave him two quirks, in reality, one is a simple regeneration quirk since he seemed to need it to keep him alive, the second a power-enhancing quirk to give him some power for his mind."

For all for one, this boy would be a new pawn for Shigaraki to use and someone who seems that could benefit the league greatly.

All they needed to do was ensure he would remain loyal to them all.