Result

Within the weeks after the breaking at Tartarus Deku was preparing to leave just as he faced Shigaraki's body laying down as he was surrounded by the near high ends.

"Where are you going?" Spinner asked

"All For One wants me to hunt someone," Deku responded, "what else is wrong?"

Deku knew from Spinner's voice he wanted to say something else so for the moment the green teen listened.

"Shigaraki, is he Ok?" Spinner frightfully asked, "this isn't the guy who we played video games with anymore."

"He is fine," Deku lied, he didn't want to worry his teammate, "I'll be back soon."

Just as Deku was beginning to leave he felt someone hold on to his leg seeing it to be Eri with Kota coming near, "please don't go."

"I need to, this is ... important," Deku knew what could happen if he defied AFO.

"Are you on a special mission," Kota asked

"Yes," that is the easiest answer Deku could give, they all needed to be safe.

Deku then left, going to find Mirio and gain OFA.

...

Deku looked down as Lady Nagant shot at Overhaul in an attempt to kill him, a method by which both of them could take Mirio down.

Deku saw as a bullet was launched toward Overhaul in an attempt to kill him.

Mirio then rushed downward to save Overhaul from the attack.

Mirio phased through the bullet and took Overhaul from the roof and onto the floor surrounding himself with the smoke.

the fifth quirk, Deku thought as he noticed Nagant in a state of confusion, "Nagant, shoot at him."

The female sniper didn't act on anything, being shocked at what Mirio was doing, "he saved him?"

Mirio then rushed upward toward the two villains grabbing hold of Nagant first, "surrender now."

"Why would you save him?" Nagant asked, attempting to remove him from herself.

"A hero should save anyone, I am doing this to save everyone, and bring back those who have fallen," Mirio responded.

"Oh, blah blah blah," Deku nagged, "I want to help everyone and save everyone, I want to bring a smile to everyone's face, I want to be a symbol of hope."

Deku then rushed at Mirio forcing an attack who just phased through the attack grabbing Deku and throwing him to the ground.

Lady Nagant then watches the blonde thinking about who she once was.

Lady Nagant was given research on Mirio by Deku, showing what he has done believing him to be another pawn within the sickness of the hero system.

Nagant smiled thinking once of the child she was and seeing that in Mirio, "maybe you are a hero."

Deku could see in her eyes that she was regaining that purity of hero belief, the purity he once had, this was going to turn against him soon yet he saw that wasn't going to happen as she would fall.