The villain's stand

Within the back of GIgantomachia's back Toga viewed the destruction caused by the giant yet she doesn't show emotion.

She was shocked by what Hawks had attempted to do ttoTwice.

She turned to see the league yet she couldn't show joy.

She was confused by what happened.

She needed to know what the true actions of a hero iare he needed to ask a hero, She needed to ask Ochako.

... 

Deku smiled upon Mirio seeing his shocked face, Deku should have been confused but in truth, he was returning to his fanboyism, One For All had more secrets tthanit initially held, "Mirio Togata, a third quirk showed up for you."

Bakugo looked at him in confusion but as Deku maintained contact with Mirio he took the time to release an explosion freeing him from Deku's hold making the battle easier.

Deku smiled as Shigaraki rushed through him and at Mirio attacking him with his might.

Deku still thought of what he saw, One For All developing another quirk.

"Must be an effect from passing it along," Deku explained to himself.

"Oi, Deku!"

Deku turned to face the enraged Bakugo, "Bakugou, just leave, I have more important issues to handle."

"Like hell you do!" The explosive teen launched himself tatthe green haired boy, "you and I still have unfinished business!"

Deku slides through the attacks knowing each path the blonde would take making him predictable, "stop it Bakugo, you don't matter here."

BaBakugo'sage boiled within him, "Shut up!"

Deku frowned as he punched the blonde launching him at a large distance, leaving space between the two.

Deku stood up and dusted off his vest before looking at Bakugou, "you want a fight Bakugo, fine, llet'sfight."

Bakugo rushed Deku as he avoided every explosive punch knowing the actions we would cause.

Deku then kicked through the back of the explosive eteen'slegs leading to his near fall but Deku grabbed his clothing and threw him above himself.

Deku then saw Bakugo stand and rushed to explode him only to have his punches kicked by Deku as he then kicked him in his face.

As Bakugou fell he left a grenade with a bit of his sweat near Deku's feet leaving it to explode and having Deku lto ose his balance.

Deku then fell as he began to heal all damage caused by the explosion, but after Bakugo rushed to the green teen and exploded him in his face launching him into a further distance.

Deku stood, he was angered

Deku needed to pin him away but as he began to rush he felt something weaken him.

Deku then turned and saw the most useful tool to the heroes, Eraserhead, the green teen was then blown away from his stand as Bakugo pinned the green teen down.

Aizawa then turned to face Shigaraki, "Bakugo, don't let him go!"

Deku looked around seeing Shigaraki fight against Lemillion with his leader paying no attention to the other heroes.

His own Nomu began to fight against Gran Torino with the elderly man being too fast to the point where he can attack Shigaraki.

"Just give up Deku!" the explosive teen exclaimed, "you have lost!"