Shoto and Iida vs Stain and Deku

"What are you doing here, Shoto!" Iida explained desiring an answer.

"Saving you Iida," Just as Shoto said that a knife was nearly thrown at him which he nearly avoided.

Stain growled, "another false hero in training."

Shoto saw where the voice was coming from, it was the Hero Killer, Shoto was shocked to see him here and by the looks of it he was with the green assailant from the USJ making him think that he is working for the League of Villains as well.

Acting quickly Shoto created a giant ice wall in order to freeze the Villains but Stain jumped out of the way avoiding capture.

Stain then threw a knife at him at which point Iida came to rush him out of the threat's way "Get out of here this is my fight."

"I am not leaving you to these two villains," Shoto exclaimed thinking that if a member of the USJ villains was with Stain that meant that other members of the League could be near.

"Fake heroes," Stain continued to say to the two.

The two turned their heads only to see the ice wall shatter with the two villains coming to attack them both, "A true Hero always comes to help the helpless such as Native over there, but you seem to have come only for revenge."

Stain turned his sword to Iida as Izuku power enhanced his legs to move behind the both in order to kick them deeper into the alleyway.

Stain then jumped to the boys attempting to slice them both where Iida raced both of the out of the way.

Just then Izuku went to punch both only to be kicked in the stomach by Iida which threw him to the wall.

Izuku turned to the angered speedster who was boiling with rage, "did you help him break my brother."

Just then Stain came forth in order to cut the Iida which led Shoto to launch ice at him which angered Izuku.

Izuku turned to the hero student, "So you will only use Ice not fire Shoto."

Shoto turned to face the green hooded villain with confusion, "how did you know of my quirk."

"Seen it for me," Izuku then stood up again and jumped to Todoroki moving him out of the way, "Why not use your fire, you could defeat me faster."

Shoto was angered to be asked to use his fire which led him to want to remove the villain faster.

Iida then went on to kick Izuku onto Stain, "the two of you will be gone."

Stain began to stand again with Izuku remaining on the floor, "Fake hero, you can't defeat me I will kill you two."

As Stain raged on to the two Shoto to create a wall of Ice to the villain which he avoided and covered Izuku neutralizing him.

Stain then noticed this and went around the two students to use his knife to cut both heroes in order to gain some of their blood where Shoto managed to avoid it but managed to cut Iida.

Using the blood stained on the blade the Hero Killer managed to paralized the speed hero out of the fight.

As the speed hero fell Shoto created an Ice dome in order to protect both of them from the Killer who was above the done using his blade in order to attempt and shatter the ice.

Seeing this Izuku used his power enhancement to break through the ice and use the regeneration quirk to heal the frostbite.

When Izuku felt strong enough to move he went on to join Stain by kicking the icy doom shattering it.

unable to do anything Shoto quickly thought of what was about to happen and quickly used his left arm to shoot fire at the two villains which causes Stain to jump out of the way but did burn Izuku's right sleeve and flesh giving him deadly scars.

Shoto looked on to realize what he had done before the two were shocked at what they saw from the green villain.

When the others saw the injuries the skin then beginning to heal, removing all of the scars off Izuku.

when Shoto saw this he was confused, "do you have two quirks?"

Stain smiled as he viewed Midoriya before facing both students at which point he saw ice being launched at him, freezing him in place.

Seeing this Iida forced his body in order to run and kick the hero killer knocking him out for the moment.

Iida then near the hero killer and before taking the last action stopped looking at his icy reflection knowing he can't do it, "Well that takes care of you."

Shoto then turned to face Izuku but before they could continue to fight a giant pale flying creature came forth into the alley.

It was Nomu who came along to defend Izuku.

When Izuku saw this a portal opened behind him which he entered quickly leaving the fight and arriving into a water tower and seeing Tomura and Kurogiri, "good thing we arrived to save you Izuku."

Izuku was happy to see them and then turned to see the flying nomu fight the students attempting to kill them until it was attacked by the number two hero, Endeavor.

The attacked nomu led it to shatter the ice holding the injured hero killer freeing him before he stood up facing the heroes.

"Endeavor, fake hero, come at me I will only allow one hero to kill me at it will be All Might."

As the hero killer began to rush at the number two hero the weaken state in which the killer was in gave in leading to him to fall down unconscious.

This angered Izuku, "No!"

With the scream the heroes turned to see the three villains on the water tower.

Damm, Izuku thought of himself as an idiot due to screaming out loud which led the heroes to view them.

All of this caused helicopters to come over them and record a video of the League of Villain members.

"Well, I believe we should leave now," Kurogiri then open a portal behind him which Izuku walked through but then Shigaraki took time before entering along with Kurogiri and leaving the scene of the crime.

The last scene recorder for folk within their home watching the leadership of the League.