Battle against Overhaul

Deku began to rush down the hallway in pursuit to get zero for himself and the League.
The girl's quirk would help anyone based on the side in which she is in and for Deku that side would be his.

He didn't care for anything else except to have the girl by his side.

If he saved the girl instead of the heroes then he will be able to teach her about her quirk, he will be able to teach her about society, he will teach her how to rebuild the world in the League's image.

As Deku rushed through the hallway he saw the hero student fight against Overhaul with Eri in the side as he watched Overhaul create countless spikes thus allowing him to grab Eri.

As Deku rushed at the girl Lemillion saw him and phased through the spikes to punch him out of the way.

Deku was sent flying away and as he stood up and watched the hero above him before being socomed with rage.

All Might gave his quirk to this kid instead of him.

All Might only valued power.

All Might never cared for those like him.

All Might would allow people like him to fall so that others like him would rise.

"Why did All Might choose you?" Deku began to calm himself as he stood up allowing regeneration to heal him.

Lemillion avoided the spikes Overhaul threw at him as he saw at the young villain before him thinking of a way to remove the idea from his mind, "that was a lie-"

"NO!" Deku stood up and rushed at the shocked hero student who then quickly phased through the powered kick him to the side which was launched at him having the young villain fall onto the floor before turning to Eri.

looking at her Deku smiled as he whispered to himself, "Eri"

The young villain then rushed towards the young child which the hero student noticed therefore having him rushed in order to save the child.

Mirio quickly then phased through the floor in order to jump in front of Deku and keep him away from the girl but what he didn't expect was Deku to hope for this.

When Mirio jumped right in front of the villain, Deku quickly turned to the side as he saw a large spike pulled out of the ground separating them both.

When the two landed on the floop Deku thought of reaching into the inside of his jacket yet didn't think about it as he needed for later.

Deku then jumped beyond Mirio as he watched Eri right in front of him wanting her for himself and the league.

As Mirio saw him he rushed at the young villain, at which point Deku enhanced his legs, jumping out of reach of Mirio.

Once Deku landed he saw Eri right in front of him so as he walked to the girl a stamp was thrown right at him.

Turning around Deku saw Sir Nighteye right in front of the entrance to the battle.

'just great' Deku thought of countless ways in which he could leave this fight with Eri by his side but looking down he thought that only a certain amount of chaos would set him free.

As Deku thought, Sir Nighteye began to battle against him.

"All Might's former sidekick, Sir Nighteye, before it would have been an honor to meet you but now it isn't."

Nighteye attempted to reach the villain who kept himself at a distance, "I had read your file, a kid who couldn't face reality, an All Might fan such as yourself disgust me"

Deku was angered as he heard this, "well, maybe he shouldn't have broken the dreams of a kid, or even should have considered giving his quirk to me."

Sir Nighteye was shocked to hear this as the young villain then pulled out a knife stabbing him in the chest.