The huntress

Deku looked over at All For One as he spoke with the female, who he learned was Lady Nagant, placing his palm onto Nagant and giving her a quirk, once given reached Overhaul, out of all people, and began to leave the complex.

Deku was then approached by All For One who wanted to speak with him, "Midoriya, I need you to help Lady Nagant with this mission."

Deku wanted to scream against that idea, working alongside Overhaul, the man was a sociopath and it would be better for him to be far away from that monster, yet he couldn't reject OFA the man could do whatever he wanted, "I don't want to work with Overhaul."

"Trust me Midoriya," All For One smiled, "Lady Nagant is someone who you would like."

Deku was given a new notebook by Nomu, opening the book, "What are the quirks in One For All."

...

Within the commission Building Hawks looked at video footage of Re-Destro alongside countless villains and clones.

He saw the president attempting to escape from the building and coming to her office only to face Twice clones with one of them creating a Deku clone.

The Deku clone then neared the president before nearing the computer and looking at the president as the Twice clones grabbed her and placed her near the doorway Re-Destro came demolishing the door and injuring the President before he was shot by the Deku clone at which point he faced the camera and shot it.

"Different from how he started," Mirio commented, "the vestiges wanted him as the ninth user and it is my fault he couldn't."

"Knowing the secret of OFA you can't blame yourself," Hawks looked up before looking at the destroyed computer, "All For One manipulated him, and with the prison break you will face someone worse than him, my senpai, Lady Nagant."

"lady Nagant?" Mirio was confused by the mention of the individual.

"my predecessor of the commission," Hawks then looked down, "a member who escaped the will of the Commission."

...

Deku understood where Lady Nagant came from, yet he couldn't like her for choosing Overhaul to work with.

Deku kept eye contact with the gold and white hero as he turned to see Lady Nagant.

She then shot at the golden hero who phased through the attack only for the golden hero to cough up blood.

Deku then looked at the golden phasing hero watching how he reacted to Lady Nagant's bullets.

"Your range is 3km, right?" Deku asked

Lady Nagant didn't answer as she knew her range yet she listened to the green teen, "why?"

"Shoot one behind us as I attack," Deku rushed at Mirio hoping that Nagant knew what needed to be done.

Deku then rushed at Mirio and looked him in the eye, the pillar image of Hero Society, "Mirio, do you know who she is?"

Mirio then rushed towards Deku as he covered the surroundings with Smoke, "Lady Nagant."

"Good," Deku giggled, "do you know about her."

Mirio started to feel overwhelmed by the lower part of his left leg as Deku continued his conversation.

"Nagant, over there might make some terrible decisions," Deku eyed Overhaul, "yet she is a result of the Hero SafetyCommissionn."

Mirio couldn't understand where Deku was coming from yet the golden hero needed to deal with the Sniper before the green teen and Deku knew this.

Smoke then began to engulf Deku showing him the power of the fifth user's quirk.

Deku looked at Mirio before his vision was completely obscured, leading the green teen to jump back to the building with Nagant and Overhaul.

Deku looked at Nagant who was shocked, "this kid has multiple quirks?"

"All For One didn't tell you the truth," Deku wasn't shocked yet looking at the smoke saw a red cape.

Lady Nagant aimed at it and fired only for there to be nothing.

"The second quirk," Deku mildly smiled thinking about what Mirio would do with that Quirk.

Deku thought and thought before it came to him, "Nagant use air wark now!"

Both Nagant and Deku quickly jumped Mirio jumped as well and used Float to remain in the air.

Nagant aimed at the golden hero who rushed at her with Deku keeping a distance, "Nagant, aren't you going to tell him what he is fighting for?"

"Deku," Mirio started with scars surrounding him, "you two are villains who just want power."

Lady Nagant ran far from Mirio knowing what Deku wanted, "power, the truth is the commission who wanted power."

Nagant then began to ramble as she spoke to Mirio, "This superhero society is a gilded daydream. But it's paper thin."

Mirio looked at her, "yet because people like you use your quirks against us."

"Say you bring back the status quo, then what, the commission will just create more weapons," Nagant explained, confusing Mirio.

"She was like us Mirio," Deku continued, "A bright-eyed child who wanted to be a hero, only to be broken by society. Remember the former President of the Commission, well he wasn't as squeaky clean as you think."

Mirio then turned to face Nagant, "you worked for the commission? Then why are you working with AFO?"

"At least All For One is honest," Nagant aimed and shot repeatedly at Mirio, "The commission killed both the guilty and innocent just to keep the perfect image they want. At least a future ruled by All For One is more honest."

Nagant closed her eyes seeing the image of blood on her hands while with the children.

The innocent little girl she was, happy upon the Public Safety HeroCommissionn coming to her, how she was used against anyone, guilty, innocent, or anyone. She understood the corruption when she ended the former president. She then looked at Deku, even though the kid didn't trust her, he was the image of what she wanted. Someone who understood how the world truly was, not a fairytale but the truth of lies. And in how he was the end of the commission, planted a perfect attack, and had the commission destroyed. 

He was going to change the world.

Deku looked at Mirio who was shocked at what he heard, "I went to the commission after the whole chaos incident Mirio, most members of the group were gone and you won't believe how many of the records show that corruption."

"You, who wanted to be the new symbol of peace, now realizing you were the symbol of corruption," Deku then laughed at Mirio, "I want to know what you think now Mirio?"

"Sir Nighteye was wrong," the golden hero looked at Deku, "I wasn't the perfect replacement, you know don't you."

Deku knew Mirio was talking about how the quirk was killing him and soon Mirio would be nothing but a corpse yet he couldn't bother against Mirio, "they wanted you." 

Deku looked confused, "I don't care what you say Mirio."

Deku then rushed at Mirio who phased through the bullets and green teen yet more scars formed upon him, weakening him.

Deku looked at him, "Mirio, I don't care for anything anymore, whatever happens next let it happen."

Lady Nagant then looked at the hero before something gained their attention, a voice from downstairs, "I want to leave, I want to see the boss."

Deku looked downward to see Overhaul winning, a far cry from the powerful crime lord which he was.

Deku then saw a spark within Lady Nagant's mind as he knew what she was planning, and so did Mirio.

Lady Nagant lowered her rifle and aimed at Overhaul With Mirio ready for what is next.

"Well, Lady Nagant," Deku grinned, "you may have gained my trust."