Belief

Soon after the fall, Toga opened her eyes, she didn't know where she was but in her time with Deku and the others, she could tell she arrived after someone copied Kurogiri's quirk.

The young female looked upward to see Twice holding her protectively, "Toga are you alright?"

Toga looked forward watching around them, "yeah."

Within the Island, Toga looked around, Twice by her side as she looked around watching Ochako, Tsuyu, and many others looking at them.

As Twice was about to make clones Toga raised her arm stopping him, "don't."

Twice didn't know why but his mind raced with images of when Hawks used his feathers to nearly end his life and he suspected she wouldn't want that to happen again.

Thus Twice knew he had to use hand-on-hand combat, yet he wasn't as good at it as at his best he is with the sad man's parade.

Yet at the moment, he would follow through in not using his clones, only using them in the direst of situations.

Yet from the two the heroes surrounding them prepared themselves.

She could see how they all were ready to attack her and Twice but she wouldn't allow it.

The two began to place their last stand as the heroes sought methods to separate them.

Toga prepared a battle stance as she heard a rumble downward she quickly moved as she saw Twice moving to the opposite side.

She watched as her teammate was surrounded by heroes yet at the moment she would rush if she was not surrounded by Ochako and Tsuyu.

Toga narrowed her vision as she saw the two, the first two hero students which she meet back in that forest, "Ochako."

She quickly glanced at Twice who was dodging every attack while at the same time attempting to create clones, though, from the constant attacks, she could tell he couldn't concentrate.

Even Toga though looking distracted could dodge every attack coming her way, and at this moment she thought back to the world given to her by everyone.

Deku, Twice, and the League accepted her.

All of that was what she wanted, yet now in this position, she didn't know if that could continue.

She quickly yelled at her friend, "Twice don't do anything which will endanger yourself, and don't worry about me."

the duplicator quickly glanced back, "But Toga-"

"Don't do anything to danger yourself!" She yelled back

Twice couldn't do anything but listen to her as he returned to his battle, separated from her.

From across the field, Twice continued to look onward across his battle, he could see multiple see-based heroes around him.

He didn't know to deal with all of them if he made clones of anyone they would be instantly destroyed and from watching a few he could tell they would do what is needed to stop the sad man's parade.

Yet at the moment, he looked towards Toga, his best friend fighting with two of the hero students, "Toga."

He remembered the world told by Deku, protect one another, the words that echoed through him.

Twice then rushed across just hitting anything and anyone to give himself space to create any amount of duplicates.

"I won't fail, I won't fall," Twice began to monologue in his mind as he rushed around, not creating duplicates which confused everyone but instead attempting to fight against anyone, "Deku, Toga, my friend you protected me, I couldn't do anything without you all, I will do everything I can to protect you all!"