Preparations

Within the Mansion Hawks keep his distance between Deku and himself as for the moment he needed to return to Twice and deal with him.

Looking at Deku Hawks knew that he was planning something, and that was something that he is preparing for.

"you know Hawks, I never trusted you," Deku smiled as he began to walk around the number two hero, "I knew that you joining us was too convenient, so I kept my eye on you, which was the good reason, I mean you think I would allow you to stay with Twice when all the heroes leave, I may be young but I am not naive."

Hawks knew what this meant, Deku knew that he was a spy within the Paranormal Liberation Front, Hawks prepared to fight as Deku smiled upon the hero.

"Thanks for proving my theory," Deku then turns to face a window within the mansion, "when are the heroes arriving."

Hawks were shocked, "How do you know that?"

Deku smiles, "all the heroes leave except for those who are loyal to the Front, come on did you think I would question that."

Hawks was prepared to fight as Deku turned around smiling which confused the number two hero, "why are you smiling?"

Deku looked at the floor as he hummed, "wait for it."

... 

Within the outside of the Mansion Heroes were prepared to rush the building at which point when Cementos demolished the walls of the mansion were shocked to see that most of the members of the Liberation Front were prepared for the attack.

In front of the Heroes large ice structures were launched toward the heroes as the wave of villains came toward them.

On top of one of the balconies of the mansion was Dabi who was watching the battle as Geten defended the warriors of the Front.

The heroes were protecting the young hero students as they were being targeted by the frontier Geten uses the ice to nullify the heroes.

Dabi grinned as he saw the chaos, "Damm, Deku you are smarter than you show."

Dabi then walked back into the mansion as he saw Magne carrying Eri and a tired Kota into the underground base as he ran to search for Twice.

Deku bottled the small amount of water Kota produced per day for Geten to use.

Deku planned to keep Eri within the underground base to be ready to heal their warriors.

Deku's plan led to the Front being ready for when the heroes attacked.

Dabi laughed and he continued to run to find the cloning villain and help Deku with the battle against Hawks, "wait for me."

Dabi ran into the mansion as he wanted to be able to defeat Hawks.

First, he needed to lead Twice to the underground base, second help Deku against Hawks, then destroy Endeavor and Hero society.

... 

The hallway in which Deku and Hawks were suddenly tumbled, shocking Hawks who saw Deku laughing, "why are you laughing?"

Deku stopped, "you should have kept your eye on me Hawks not Twice."

Hawks knew what was happening now, Deku was keeping him distracted as Twice would join the battle, "you're distracting me."

"Not just that I overthought you," Deku slowly clapped, "from the moment you joined I didn't think it was right for you to be here. A hero like you joining us, it was too convenient, thus I needed to think of a method to fight and defend the mansion."