Relations

From this own fight, Dabi could sense how everything was leading him to this, leading him to the greatest battle which would lead him to gain his current joy.

From all of the flames which surround him, he never cared if it would result in burning him further, causing lung damage, or even how much destruction occurs around him in the end he was utterly joyful within this moment.

His attempt to end his brother.

From that moment he could see how much his brother was both attempting to stop him and save the kid.

predictable as any other hero

In a sense Dabi didn't truly enjoy this since his brother wasn't using his full force yet from the moment he didn't complain, he would be able to end his brother and this kid ensured it, "what is wrong Shoto, having trouble deciding how to save him?"

Dabi laughed much to the Fear of Shoto as the mere sight of small flames continued to spark near the glass orb.

"I always imagined what it would be like to meet you, how to interact with you," Shoto began to whisper as the heroic brother neared the villainous brother to grab the orb.

Dabi laughed as he started a small flame in his palm stopping Shoto long enough for him to move behind him and launch his brother onto a building.

Yet with him being the only one who could stop him he couldn't due to having the orb.

"Shoto!" Iida exclaimed as he neared his friend, he noticed how despite having the ability to continue his friend was questioning his movement.

From the commotion, the sidekicks of Endeavor neared Dabi who only laughed upon their attempt to prevent his movement but in the end, he could use mild pleasure within his sweet time.

...

Within his position, Deku looked upward, though protecting him was of importance to AFO the overall tone sounded like Tomura difficult to know if it was him yet he couldn't judge, and in truth, he hoped it was him.

He wished it was him, just to know that he can still be protected, and in essence give him hope the others are protected as well.

"Tomura," Deku was glad and as he stood he quickly was thrown far as a fast attack came forth and from the mere glace Deku could see it came from the UA big three.

Nejire, Tamaki, and Mirio.

Deku signed, and despite the physical sense he slowly stood up, "of course it's them."

As Deku began to stand he saw Shigaraki rush forward upon the three leaving him to face his old known acquaintance, Bakugo.

Looking at the three Shigaraki rushed forward as he attempted to battle through the three while leaving Deku behind who continued to see his former bully, from the attack he was probably suffering from internal damage yet he should be able to stand up.

Deku walked to him, he was still alive yet unconscious due to Shigaraki, he could end him here, right now and while looking at him he was contemplating what to do.

Before he could reach a quick answer he could hear Shigaraki's battle continuing quickly turning Deku saw Shigaraki grabbing ahold of Tamaki and throwing him towards Nejire as Mirio quickly ran and kicked him.

Deku knew how Shigaraki was currently as he rushed towards him only to be kicked by Mirko, "hey, did you think we would let you back!"