Who are the LOV?

Part 2

When teleported back to the bar Izuku fell to the floor as he then saw Shigaraki do the same as blood came out.

"Dammit, just when it was getting good," Tomura seemed to be near a point where he would decay the entire bar but was stopped when AFO's voice came through the monitor.

"Shigaraki, my boy what happened?" the calm voice stopped the rage of Shigaraki.

As this occurred Izuku went off to gain the medical supplies to prevent Tomura from bleeding anymore but was still able to hear more of the conversation.

"We attacked the USJ we nearly had All Might pinned down, Izuku managed to injure him, but more heroes showed up," Shigaraki was enraged with this, knowing that All Might was there, weak and defenseless to only be helped by other heroes.

All of this anger made it hard for Midoriya and Kurogiri to patch up Shigiraki's injuries but unable to cool down his temper they continued to patch the gunshots.

"But my boy, look at what you accomplished and Midoriya proved that the heroes cannot predict every one of our movements and better managed to injure All Might, good work on that Midoriya," the compliment seemed to give the green teen a form of mild embarrassment.

"T-thanks sensei," Izuku was flattered at the recognition which he was receiving which mildly annoyed Tomura.

Once they were done patching him up, Izuku received a message from his phone, "Mom! I forgot about her, sorry but I have to leave, Kurogiri could you please open a portal to my home?"

Not needing another word Kurogiri did as he was told and opened a portal to Midoriysa's residence allowing the other villains to speak, "see you another day young Midoridya."

With the young teen gone AFO began to ask about his results, "How did Midoriya do?"

"He took notes just as you asked," Shigaraki responded

AFO smiled, "Good I hope to see those notes soon."

"Sensei if you don't mind me asking why you sent him there?" Shigaraki questioned, knowing the use of Izuku's mind but not seeing the use of him in a fight.

AFO laughed, "All the information that I gathered from Midoriya I found one common key, his mind, the boy can analyze any situation to his advantage which gives us a great key against the heroes and a great ally for you Shigiraki."

Tomura knew how smart Midoriya was and didn't question AFO choices but he felt like he didn't need to show Midoriya to the heroes and should have kept him secret from them but now that is compromised.

For now the heroes knew of his new ally but they didn't know who he was.

...

At the Midoriya residence Izuku entered the apartment to face his worried mother, "Izuku, where were you, you said you would only take a while."

"Sorry mom I lost track of time it won't happen again," Izuku spoke to keep himself off the hook.

"Sorry honey it's just I worry about you," Izuku understood his mother's concerns but he could let her know of what he was doing just yet.

So while preparing for dinner Inko turned the TV on to hear the news only to be shocked at what she heard.

USJ attacked by a group known as the League of Villains.

Izuku pretended to be shocked but in reality he wasn't and in truth, he was warmly happy.

He was there and secretly he was happy for what he had done.

Once he was done with Dinner he was going to search more information on the quirks of the students and how to counter them.

This would help to tear down hero society.

This will show them that he isn't just a useless Deku, but something more dangerous, a man of importance.

...

Within the inside of UA Nezu, Vlad king, All Might, Midnight, Snipe, and Tsukauchi

Tsukauchi began to spook about the villains, "we have records of a man with a desintigration quirk, same with the warp gate villain and the green hooded villain, so they're not citizens or using aliases."

Vlad King looked down, "so your saying we don't know anything."

Snipe quickly continued, "we should track them down, I shot the ringleader but he'll probably try again."

"He seems like the type," All Might responded yet thinking more about the fight.

"something of your mind," Nezu questioned

"the young man continued to brag about the Nomu's quirks and looked like he was going to throw a tanterum yet that wasn't it all, the green boy," All might remembered how he attacked him, "the green boy knew where to attack me and from the students we see that he was around watching them, a form of loyal proxy."

"True Shigaraki's actions weren't strategic and yet the green villain they sent was far more than he could ever be," Nezu responded thinking of the green villain's actions

All Might wondered of the two and the relationship he saw, "True he may acted like a strategous yet he seemed to have a strong sense of loyalty to Shigaraki looking at him when he was hurt, almost as if he was seeing a powerful man fall, not seeing him for what he is a man child."

"Even so, a man child with incredible power," Vlad King responded

"He possibly didn't get the quirk counseling students receive," Midnight added, "same could possibly be said about the green villain as he didn't seem to use his quirk much."

the detective then continued further with his information, "there were 72 villains arrested in the aftermath of the USJ attack, all petty thus lurking in alleys, all that worried me was that this man child got them to follow him as a leader all possibly being pressured due to a world of heroes, and surprisingly they were all being told not to hurt the green villain."

"plenty of people looking for a cause to get behind," Snipe remarked, "yet being told not to hurt one out of all of them?"

"true, what makes him important?" Midnight asked

"unknown," Tsukauchi responded, "yet we are still continuing to find information related to the villains"

Nezu looked at the images of the green rabbit villain, "Well, a man child surprises me, yet I am more shocked upon this villain, one so important he didn't due but watch, I tend to believe by his built he is young, possibly like our students, but unlike them both he and Shigaraki are being led through a path of villainy."

This shocked All Might, someone as young as this being a villain, why would they want to be a villain, and how did they know to attack him in his injury?

he knew that he would find out who this kid is and learn why he followed the villains.

Because that is what a hero does, save others and inspire people.

But in truth All Might made this villain.

And nothing will change that.