Win?

AFO remained watching everything from his location, smiling at how he saw everything.

"What are you doing?" The villainous leader turned to see the worried Spinner who was scared at what he saw.

Spinner knows how Compress is still healing due to his injury and both Eri and Kota, even if the latter pretends to be strong, are truly afraid, "Uh, AFO, what are you doing?"

"Watching my plan unfold," AFO smiled facing the reptilian member, "When I first meet young Midoriya, I didn't think much of him, he was just like everyone else, yet when I meet and saw who he thinks it brought me glee, he became more than I could possibly imagine."

Spinner frighteningly asked, "what do you mean?"

AFO smiled, "I have taken and given many people many quirks, even my own brother, yet he was the only one who defiled me, but with Izuku, he reminds me a lot of my brother, he had no power until I gave him one, and unlike him, he followed my plan."  

AFO smiled as he thought of what Izuku was, he was the true brother he wanted, the one who is the truth in the world.

And he will be the one who stands as what he always wanted, one whose strings are always loyal to him.

...

Deku continued to look at all of the young students Katsuki had allied himself with.

From all he learned their quirks understanding how each one worked, and learning each he understood what was needed to happen.

Deku used the new quirk given to him and used the new quirk to its perfect use.

He then looked at Ochako and he knew her quirk could remove the heavier hitters, so he used his new quirk to move her body seeing how she was fearful of how her body was moved.

He looked and saw Kirishima and the two class giants nearing him, he then used her to move them to the sky and from the wimping of the pink and white girl could sense how uncomfortable she was, and he couldn't blame her, he was using in her as a puppet.

He then felt a tongue at his leg and looking where it came from he saw the Tsu the Sero and Mineta about to use their quirks at him.

He knew that Sero's tape and Mineta's balls could stick to anything so he waited until the near end when they were about to stick to him, keeping the tape and sticky balls floating in the air.

He used the amount they were aiming at him to remove the weaker individuals.

He then tied everyone he could to remove half of the class from his way knowing that there is nothing they could do without knowing what he knew.

He then turned to Mina who was defending Momo and Tsu who were keeping the floating boys from floating too far.

Deku then threw Ochako at the pink girl who wouldn't harm her friend before turning to see Mirio on the floor.

He thought this was too easy and he was right as on cue he felt it suddenly getting cold leading him to use an enhancement to jump quickly turning to see Todoroki and Bakugo behind him.

From this, his job of getting Mirio was getting more difficult that easy as he thought of a quick way to get what he wanted.

...

Within the mindscape, Mirio looked around at the previous vestiges, at most the first one.

"You don't have enough time left," The second user said, "You need to get back up"

Mirio wanted to say something but he couldn't, every moment he stays there more seconds are taken from his life, and the more he uses the quirk the sooner he will die.

"He had a better chance, just like Toshi," The seventh user, Nana said, "He had the same spark within his eyes yet from now on he has lost that look."

The sixth user looked down, "The system corrupted him, just like everyone else in the country."

Mirio looked at the vestige which would be All might without the ability to take form thinking about what he could say when looking at him.

He then thought of his mentor Sir Nighteye and what he believed, in him being the successor of All Might, but if he knew what Mirio knows now would he have changed his mind?

"Though my brother said he loved me in truth I know he would have used me if it served him a purpose," The first user looked down, "the young Midoriya child is in a sense what I used to be, and now he is what I would have been."

Mirio was saddened by what he was thinking, he in a sense was why Deku was becoming the monster he became.

Yet in the mindscape he said few words, "If I was gone, could he have been a good hero."

The first user lowered his head as then the second user spoke, "he would have been a great hero, I could tell if someone was there and told him that, he would have been like someone I met."

The second user turns to the first along with the third user before they all turn to Mirio.

...

In the end, Deku was now furious at this so now he looked around with the remaining students and knew he needed in the end to break them.

So Deku knew what he needed to do to end most of them, looking at Shoto he thought of how Dabi would want to end him, and looking at the man who would call himself the self-proclaimed leader he needed to make him useless now, and he remembered the gun and bullets packed in his ripped vest.

He smiled as he thought of how to be defeated, so he turned to someone, Aoyama, he rushed at him ready for him to attack and appear as if he was defeated.

As soon as the armored child blasted him he fell, appearing as if he was defeated only for Bakugou to be near him, and from there on Deku knew what he needed to do.

From here on Deku neared his arm to his vest and slowly loaded a simple known bullet hiding his smile.

"Izuku," was the last thing heard before the class heard a bang