All for Shigaraki

Within the Hospital, Deku walked along to Shigaraki's pod waiting for the Doctor to arrive.

The Heroes had already invaded the hospital and Deku knew Dr. Ujiko sent the High ends to fight them yet he felt like they wouldn't succeed.

Deku watched Shigaraki in his weakened state before facing his own Nomu, Deku needed to be prepared.

He knew that at the mansion with Twice by the side of his comrades he could release an army to help with the heroes, yet here Deku didn't have the resources to fight the heroes here.

Having watched the cameras within the hospital he knew that Endeavor, Eraserhead, Present Mic, and others were in the hospital.

The five nomus released were fighting Mirko, the rabbit hero, and the remaining Nomus weren't ready so Deku only had a few moments to think before he could react.

Deku looked at his Nomu before thinking about how to deal with Mirko.

In the room, Deku watched as he saw the Doctor enter the room along with one of his miniature Nomu.

Once within the room, Deku saw Mirko kick through the wall and ended Monchi removing the teleporting Nomu from the battlefield he knew that the hospital was lost.

All that mattered was keeping Shigaraki safe from the heroes so he had Muscular attack Mirko from the back as he watched the battle against the Heroes.

Thinking quickly Deku looked at Dr. Ujiko, "release the High-ends."

Deku knew the High ends weren't ready but for the moment they needed all the defense within the hospital underground long enough to escape.

The doctor quickly rebutted, "but they aren't ready."

"Just do it," Deku yelled, "You can just make more later!"

Just as the Doctor released the remaining High ends Deku looked around as his Nomu continued to battle Mirko he needed to leave the Hospital, he needed to remove Shigaraki from battle.

...

"Deku is in the building, I repeat Deku is in the building!" The young Hero student heard from his comm.

Within the outsides of the Hospital Mirio walked into the underground knowing that his expertise will be helpful to the Mission so as he waited for the others he heard his call and so Mirio began to phase himself within the halls of the hospital knowing that he would be needed within the battle against the leader of the Paranormal Liberation Front.

The young hero Lemillion began to phase through the building knowing that he was needed in this battle in the Hospital.

The leadership and Nomus from the Paranormal Liberation Front are kept in the building and with them out of the army removing the rest could be easy.

He came through the secret door and saw the heroes fight against what seemed to be at least 8 nomus.

He was given orders to deal with Shigaraki and Deku yet he couldn't leave Nomus alone there with the heroes.

He looked at the creatures and with the will to protect others he went towards the creatures and punched half of them as he saw a female Nomu attempt to attack him only failing.

Lemillion then rushed towards the female Nomu and dragged her through the rooms leading her to Deku and Dr. Ujiko.

Once Lemillion saw Deku he quickly rushed to take him out first, "sorry can't let you plan."

Once he beats the teen Lemillion placed his hand on the green teen's mouth he turned to look at the Doctor and kicked him to the ground.

Once this was seen the female and muscular Nomus turned their sights to the young hero who was suddenly grabbed by the cape by the female Nomu into the outside of the room.

Once dragged out the Muscular Nomu grabbed a hold of Deku but with the two Nomus and the green teen out of the room, Mirko stood up and rushed to the pood knowing what needs to be done kicked the pod shattering it and leaving Shigaraki upon the floor.

Seeing this Deku quickly panicked standing up as fast as he could to check on him as the Muscular Nomu dragged the injured rabbit hero out of the lab.

Seeing Shigaraki on the floor engaged Deku as the Hospital no longer was safe so he turned to see Muscular behind him and the female Nomu dragging Mirko's body, making Lemillion follow her.

Deku wanted to see the doctor re-awaken Deku saw his own Nomu being blasted into the wall by a laser and he turned to see X-Less and Present Mic who screamed upon the teen launching him to the opposite side of the room seemingly knocking him out.

"Damm it," Deku looked around he knew that if he dealt with the heroes here he would be outmatched so for the moment he needed to pretend to be knocked out.

The green teen saw Present Mic take the doctor with him and when he left the room he saw X-less near Shigaraki believing that he needed to do something fast. Deku began to analyze any situation which could help to need to be out of this situation.

Just as Deku watched the hero he noticed something within Shigaraki, something which could result in a change, it was like Shigaraki was moving as soon he stood up.

"I'm cold," Shigaraki whispered, touching the hero, and decaying him.

Deku looked at his leader, knowing that the experiment wasn't complete, yet for the moment he could help with their escape.

Deku began to stand as he saw the surroundings around him and Shigaraki fall apart knowing that Decay was surrounding the building.

Deku watched as everything around became dust so as everything disintegrated the green teen went for the quirk nullifying bullets as his Nomu ripped the plate allowing the green teen to have the bullets in his hands.

As Deku grabbed the bullets Shigaraki came near grabbing one of the bullets as he whispered, "Time to bring in the others."

...

Within the lowest level of the mansion, Magne comforted the children as she turned to see Spinner's fear, "Magne, what do we do if they lose?"

With the ever-increasing sound upward Magne wondered what should occur should the upper side of the Front lose, "we need to ensure-"

just as Magne began to speak the giant Gigatomachia awoke beginning to speak, "master." 

... 

In the mansion, Toga and Mr. Compress helped Twice upward as his clones continued to multiply to overwhelm the Heroes.

As the three were commencing to run away the building suddenly began to shake as a fist came forth from the floor.

Countless heroes were thrown around as the giant Gigantomachia came from the ground seeing the three and picking them up. 

He was going to bring the league to the hospital.