The end is nigh

Within his room, Deku looked upon the TV as he saw news footage about how Endeavor fought against a villain named Starservant and his followers, for the moment Deku wouldn't place any attention to it, not unless it was informative.

Deku watched how the battle against the villain went and was interested in the end, "Very well, number 1."

Deku then saw Hawks arrive in order to help in defeating the followers as Endeavor defeats Starservant, ending Deku's interest.

As Deku turned the TV off the last thing he saw was Hawks giving a book to Endeavor which he found strange, but for the moment he left for Dabi's room.

Deku knew to never trust Hawks and since Shigaraki was gone for the next few months he was placed on top within the PLF but he needed to check on their leader once every while so he left Dabi in charge.

Once Deku neared the room he knocked on the door as Dabi came answering, "leaving again, kid?"

"Shigaraki is left defenseless," Deku answered, "anyways, keep an eye on the Front, take care of the kids, and watch the league's back, especially Twice."

As the two didn't trust Hawks Dabi moved aside, "before you leave I want you to help me with something."

Deku's mind wandered to what Dabi wanted help with but he had time so as he entered the room Dabi closed the door.

...

Within the Paranormal Liberation Front's Mansion Hawks walked along as he entered a room in which the leaders of the PLF were meeting with him.

When Hawks entered he saw that Shigaraki and Deku were missing from the meeting room which led him to question where they were, "where are Deku and Shigaraki?"

"Deku told me that they are somewhere important," Dabi answered

Hawks knew that Deku must have told Dabi to answer like this but for the moment they will tell them nothing about them, "So, why was I called?"

"It's simple," Re-Destro smiled, "you are giving copies of Re-Destro's will we are quite proud of this."

Hawks saw how Re-Destro was overjoyed with his actions yet when facing Dabi he noticed that he was instead annoyed.

Just as Re-Destro stepped back down, Hawks was given a piece of paper by Dabi with a name, Mirio Togata, written in.

Dabi responded to Hawks' confusion, "Deku asked you to give as much information about this kid."

And with that Hawks left the room leaving a few feathers as he heard one final comment, the comment about Shigaraki gaining a new power.

...

Within Doctor Ujiko's lab, Deku saw how Shigaraki was being altered for the process.

Deku noticed how painful these actions are towards Shigaraki as he questioned why the doctor does this, "why are you doing this?"

The doctor continued his work without batting an eye, "do you know of quirk singularity theory?"

"The theory that at one point quirks will evolve faster than humanity can support," Deku exhaled, "the man who theorized the theory was criticized at the time, yet at this point in time that theory is becoming true."

"yes, as you see with your teammates Dabi's quirk causes severe burns within his body and Toga needs to drink blood, even with Nine and his body unable to sustain it," Doctor Ujiko turned to Deku finally allowing him to see his face, "you were lucky that AFO gave you quirks which you can sustain, yet Shigaraki can't gain AFO without being ready."