Festival reunion

Within the abandoned house which the league set themselves up in, Deku watched over the sleeping white-haired child on the couch.

He knew that having her use her quirk was tiresome but in truth, he saw its worth.

He noted how the quirk was in use and how it affected the little girl, her horn's size declared the amount of power she could use.

Having twice along with him made her training a lot easier as his clones were willing to help him train her with her quirk, and since they were clones they truly didn't matter in the end, they were just fuel for her quirk.

The more he trained her the less she feared her quirk, Eri was learning from him, and that went right along with his plan.

As she slept Deku left the room before pulling out his phone to see about anything which was happening in the hero world.

Searching online he knew the ranking system wouldn't be updated for he searched for anything interesting relating to the world.

"Nothing, nothing, nothi- wait what is this?" Deku stopped before clicking on the video which interested him.

When watching it he saw what appeared to be a corner store being robbed before the heroes showed up at which point then it cuts away to the aftermath of the heroes being defeated.

As he rewatched the video he didn't understand what was happening, "what the"

"What are you watching?" asked a voice from behind him

"Ah!" Deku turned around to see the blond villainess Toga at his side, "firstly don't scare me like that, secondly some dumb video."

He replayed it and showed it to Toga who when watching it remained confused at what she just saw.

"Confusing right?" Deku sighed as he turned his phone back to himself, "whatever this dumb parody wally don't get this gentle criminal-"

As he spoke, Compress jumped into the conversation, "gentle criminal you say?"

Deku and Toga turned to face the magician, "you know who this gentle criminal is?"

"No but I know what he represents," Mr. Compress continued, "he represents the classical genial criminal, don't you children learn about gentle criminals?"

Deku and Toga quickly responded to Compress comment, "dropouts"

Compress placed his hand upon his chin, "I guess that makes sense, being a villain and a student at the same time seems impossible, yet know this children, Gentle Criminal represents the old style of villainy."

Hearing this confused Deku as he searched his phone before seeing the UA festival events.

"As fo,r now Shigaraki wants us to get supplies with him so-"

"Tell him I'm not going" Deku's comment shocked both Toga and Compress as they turned to face him, "there is somewhere I need to go."

At this point Deku then walked into the house and he searched for items to disguise himself.

...

Deku arrived at the UA festival disguised wearing a green overcoat and plain shirt as well as painting his hair black and wearing red eye contacts, "don't worry Deku, the paint isn't permanent."

Once at the US festival he noted how the events were about to start soon, and to, Deku this seemed like a bad idea.

He knew that after everything which happened he hoped that parents would be against UA but now this festival is the school's attempt to show themselves as strong as ever.