Nine to none

Nine was overpowering him and held him within his hydra head as his body regenerated the damage.

Just as Nine looked at the teen he saw the quirks he has, "You have a regeneration quirk, maybe I will take your quirks as well."

Deku just looked at him as he giggled, "do you know why I joined the League."

Nine eyed the response as at the moment he was confused with the actions of the child, "there was this quirkless child."

Nine scoffed, "powerless people don't deserve a place in the new world."

Deku didn't bother to respond to Nine, only continuing his speech, "the quirkless child was mocked by his powerful classmates."

Deku looked around as he continued slowly developing a plan, "till the day that child killed himself, ha, ha, ha!"

Deku laughed like a mad man as he was finishing his story, "I was there to see it, I will prevent actions like these from coming again."

"You will defend the weak," Nine lowered his head, "pathetic, the strong should be incharge not the weak."

Deku then laughed, "no, I was born at that moment, I was saved by the League, I gained a goal, I will fix society, I will make it better for all, the world I want will come to reality."

Deku laughed as he had the blade he stole from the other villain and used it to slice off the hydra head.

Deku then turned to see Bakugou as he then used the blade to free the explosive teen at which point he then rushed to explode upon the two villains.

"I am not letting you escape Deku," Bakugo then went to punch Nine as he was thrown away with the villain turning to Deku as the young teen then moved further back as Nine attempted to catch him.

Deku looked at the villain as he then saw him winch in pain bringing Deku a plan on how to defeat him.

I just need to defeat him when he is in a weak state, Deku then rushed towards Nine and began to kick the villain away as the tall white man moved his hand to the teen and shot beams at him as he then avoided it.

Dammit, Deku then quickly avoided the blast as Nine started to glow purple as rage filled his eyes.

Bakugo then came back bruised as he attempted to blow Nine only to be blocked by a shield.

"I will tear both of you then the league!" Nine launched his hydra heads and his energy beams at the two as Bakugo avoided the blast but Deku was blown away.

Bakugo then rushed at the villain as Deku then stood up as his regeneration healed his damaged body.

Deku saw as Bakugo attempted to blow away Nine as he looked down to his healing body, "come on Deku, there has to be a way to beat Nine."

Deku looked at the villain as he saw at the technology around his back, "His quirks seem to be damaging him, damaging him, his body isn't designed for his quirk, the tech is keeping him alive, take out the tech take out Nine."

Deku smiled as he knew how to defeat Nine but now he needed the right moment to attack, Nine wouldn't just let him near the device so thus he needed to wait.

Deku watched the battle between Bakugo and Nine as he saw Nine keep his focus upon the UA student.

Deku then enhanced his legs as he then predicted the right amount of a jump he needed to defeat Nine.

Once Deku noticed that Nine was keeping his attention on the explosive boy he jumped upon the villain as hydra heads came forth Deku nearly avoided them and took hold of the device on his back.