Learning the truth

Within the next few days, Izuku woke up to find himself back at the bar. He wondered what happened and why he was in a random room, and with that, he saw Kurogiri enter the room he was in.

"Izuku you finally woke up," the shadowy figure explained.

The green teen question what he means with that, "what do you mean?"

"You were out for a few days," he explained.

The green teen looked shocked, "what a few days, my mom, she would be extremely worried, she must have called the cops, missing posters must be all around-"

"Don't worry young Midoriya," Kurogiri said gaining the attention of the green teen, "Master All For One had used his quirks and contact to ensure that you weren't missing, your school believes you are sick, and your mother, let's say she saw you within your house very often."

Deku looked confused upon the remark before thinking about the quirks of AFO, he could have used them to hide his missing days.

Kurogiri then neared the boy placing his arm on his shoulder, "sorry about that, being given a quirk is quite Painful."

He knew the pain he felt meant that the shadowy man was telling the truth yet he didn't know if it did occur, "So it worked?"

"Of course, it worked young Midoriya, Sensei gave you two distinct quirks, a power enhancer, and a regeneration."

When he learned of his new quirks Izuku got overjoyed at the topic which he heard, two quirks for the price of one, a dream come true.

He looked at himself and he knew that when the regeneration quirk kicked in he would be able to walk from any injury. When he felt perfectly strong the moment he was taken back to his mother by train.

With the knowledge, he gained Izuku began to practice how to use both of his quirks.

Days, then weeks, then months went by as he began to practice using his new quirks, he then soon realized how strong his quirks were.

The power-enhancing quirk seems to have the ability to give Izuku the ability to strengthen the muscles of his body while the regeneration quirk seems to give him the ability to regrow any lost body tissue.

With both of these quirks, this seems to give him the ability to be able to attack others while at the same time giving him the ability to fix his injured body if the quirks were to injure him.

while in his room Izuku was writing down in his new personal journal about his quirks and the Quirks from Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and All for One.

He was told what their quirks were from them.

Shigaraki had a quirk that allows him to disintegrate anything which he touches with all five fingers, lucky that he always keeps one finger off, always.

Kurogiri has a warp gate quirk that allows him to create portals and transport everything around him, and he knew that he could transport anything, the only restriction was that he needed to learn of the locations.

AFO has a quirk that allowed him to take and give quirks, best of all he could use the quirks, and thus he was in truth the possible most powerful individual in the world.

While writing down he was then given a text from Kurogiri.

When Izuku went for his phone he read what the text said, "what is this, research Toshinori Yagi, who is Toshinori Yagi?"

with that Izuku went on to the web to research this Toshinori Yagi and what he found he was not prepared for, "it's All Might, why would they want me to research All Might?"

The more he read and found the more he felt broken.

When researching Yagi he found something which shocked him.

Toshinori Yagi

Quirk: Quirkless

He read that part over and over and over again.

Toshinori Yagi is Quirkless.

Quirkless, Quirkless, Quirkless.

How, how, how?

All Might was classified as Quirkless.

How was this possible?

was he given a quirk, or was his quirk transabled?

He knew of AFO yet in truth he didn't believe that he would give him a quirk without the hero telling him about the man.

No someone else must have given him the quirk, someone similar to AFO, in the world of quirks it would not be impossible for there to be similar quirks.

Yet knowing this why didn't he give him a chance?

He should have at least given him a shot at the quirk.

He should have thought that he could have the quirk.

But he didn't give him the chance.

He could have been a hero, a great hero.

All Might is a hypocrite.

His hero is a hypocrite.

His hero left him to nobody.

His hero left him to be forgotten.

He planned on going to the UA entrance exams next week.

Yet he didn't know if he should since going could lead the Hero to learn about him again.

He planned to reveal the identities of the group he meet to the heroes.

He knew that he couldn't trust them, yet they gave him information.

They trusted him, more than others.

Heroes didn't trust him.

But now all he could think about was who is in the right and who is in the wrong.

And at the moment that man isn't All Might.

Thinking about it he needed to think about what to do next.

The green teen then began to think about if he should enter a hero school, should he be a hero at all.

That would prove the point that was given to him, at the moment the green teen needed to think about everything at the moment.

The green teen then looked at his phone and then at his door.

His mom currently was asleep, and at this moment he was free.

Deku then contacted the only other people he knew he could trust.

He marked for Kurogiri, someone who gave him trust.

As he was listening to the ringing he looked at his journals containing his hero information, thinking about a plan.

Since the group trusted him he thought he should trust them as well.

They were the only people who trusted him after all.