Found Brothers

AFO looked within the field watching the two hero students as they continue to attempt to fight him, this was nothing but a small big in his rule.

At the moment he could tell that Endeavor was at the moment was tired from his attack yet, for now, he wasn't just fighting Hawks but two students, Tokoyami and Jiro.

He noticed how the young students attempted to support the two top heroes who at the moment we're in weak positions.

Just as he noticed hawks explaining to the two how they should leave he was readying himself to attack.

"I'm sorry, but playtime is over," AFO prepared his attack "I can't afford to have anything happen to my price pupils."

AFO could tell this was just an attack to distract himself to be separated from Shigaraki and Deku.

The two were the most price tools he had at the moment and he couldn't lose either of them.

Yet at the moment having the two students here mean a great strength to him, as these two wouldn't allow anything bad to happen to their pupils.

From the moment he waited as he sent his attack toward the female student, he noticed how hawks, even in their weakened form, still attacked to defend the students.

AFO could laugh at how he attempted to protect the students, they were useless tools, unlike his.

Tokoyami looked at his classmate shocked by the attack, "Jirou, are you alright."

"Alright," the female explained as she looked at the villain yet from that expression AFO could notice how this was all but part of a plan to keep him apart.

"Poor thing," AFo laughed knowing that fear would be the best tool against them, "think this was some kind of field trip?"

AFO continued to launch his attack using the quick to expel as much as to injure the three heroes.

From the two young students, Jirou readied herself screaming as she prepared her attack.

AFO laughed as the attack hit him he could see Hawks readying himself for an attack and as the feathers hero sliced through him from the remnant of his feathers he could sense something inside of him.

Once far from the villain, he turned to see the area in which he sensed what he found, a small sphere wrapped around muscle being kept by the villain.

A Compress sphere containing someone inside.

...

UA, this battle was happening at UA, something which Deku was shocked about.

Deku knew how much of important he was for AFO as he was one of his greatest tools, yet at the moment he only cared about ensuring that Shigaraki was safe, controlled, or not.

"What do you mean both Deku and Shigaraki are here."

"It was only supposed to be one of them."

"Tell the others to come here!"

He saw how the heroes were surrounding the two, and he could notice how they were shocked that they had the two of them together, by that Deku could guess that they planned to separate him, Shigaraki, and AFO into three separate locations and take them all out.

But with Shigaraki holding him that failed.

Shigaraki quickly landed releasing him from the grasp yet from the look it was unknown if this was Shigaraki carrying for him or AFO.

Shigaraki quickly placed his palm attempting to reach the building until he was launched deeply into the sky.

From the attack, Deku looked as he quickly felt a kick coming from behind him, "how does that feel!"