UA Tornament

Weeks after the revelation of the League of villains the sports festival was being planned which Izuku found to be an extremely terrible Idea after the students were attacked but he believed it to be a way to show that UA is still strong.

Izuku saw so much wrong with that idea, those students should be given help and questioned about how they acted yet in truth that didn't matter to him.

Still, Izuku saw this as an opportunity to learn about the quirks of the students, since this will allow the league to be able to fight and avoid them.

Izuku grabbed an empty journal and left for the sports festival, but before he left we lied to his mom about where he would be, "Mom, I'll be at a friend's place."

"Ok, just be safe," Just as he left the building into an alleyway Izuku soon heard a voice behind.

"Hey there Izuku-Kun," Toga, she was right behind him.

The green teen didn't have much energy to deal with her at the moment, "Hey Toga, didn't expect you here."

"he he, well you don't control my life," she giggled.

"Well, knowing you i'm guessing you wont leave me so follow me," Izuku didn't know why he allowed her to follow him but at the same time knowing all he needed about her it was better to have her follow him and keeping her in his sight.

Plus having her wouldn't make it a full lie with his mother.

So in order to arrive quickly he took out his phone in order to have Kurogiri open a portal to the tournament.

"oh interesting," Toga shivered

Izuku looked at her, "don't speak of this to anyone."

...

When arriving at the Tournament Izuku and Toga lost themselves among the crowd in order to be able to enter the building, "So why are we here?"

"Business of mine," Izuku responded

"boo, boring," she puffed

"Then why did you follow me?" he wondered

Toga shrugged and continued to follow him through the building, as the two went deeper and deeper the two bumped towards someone who Izuku didn't expect to see.

"what are you doing here, Deku?" rage came from the voice of an explosive hero

"Kacchan," when the two former friendenemies saw each other there was silence across both.

"Friend of yours Izuku-Kun?" she wondered

Kacchan turned to face the blond female next to the green teen wondering who she was since he knew that Izuku never had any friends, "Who are you?"

Izuku saw this knowing that Kacchan knew nearly everything about who he was and vice versa.

The old Izuku would have cowered around him but seeing him now was different.

For some reason he didn't fear the explosive teen but he didn't want to face him.

"There you are bro," Turning to the side Izuku saw the red haired student was walking towards Kacchan which shocked him a bit as he knew that Kacchan would allow himself to friend someone like this.

"Leave me alone Shitty Hair," Bakugo commanded

Toga turned her head to see the classmates converse with each other, "Well, this is interesting."

"Mind your business Bun Bitch?! And why are you here Deku?!" he commanded her to leave shocking Toga

Toga got angered, "your rude."

"Toga don't piss him off, trust me I should know." Unlike her, Izuku knew Kacchan for most of his life so he knew of his temper.

"Uh, bro, do you know these people?" the red-haired boy asked

Kacchan looked back, "Only the nerd."

Izuku turned to the student and introduced himself, "Hi, my name is Izuku Midoriya and this is Himiko Toga."

"Hi, I'm Eijiro Kirishima," Kirishima good to know a name to the face Izuku thought, "so you know Bakugo?"

"yeah, he and I knew each other as children," Izuku answered

"Still, what are you doing here Deku?" Kacchan continued to demand.

"That isn't how you should talk with friends bro," he was kindly saying to the explosive teen giving Izuku a funny thought.

Bakugo growled as Izuku smirked and Toga giggled at what was happening, "Oi don't laugh bun bitch and answer me Deku!"

"Well Kacchan, I am here to see the tournament, it is a one in a lifetime event to see," Izku answered gleefully.

Bakugo scoffed as he walked closer to Izuku only to see that be unable to frighten Izuku.

Kirishima moved in front of the angry teen to the green boy, "Well it's nice to meet a friend of Bakugo."

Izuku shaked his hand with a smile, "nice to meet you too."

As Izuku converse with him he notices Bakugo's annoyance at him causing him to move away, "well it was nice to meet you but we got to go find some seats."

"bye," and with that Izuku and Toga went to gain a seat in the colosseum while the two boys went of to the changing rooms.

"Why did you never mention your friend here bro?" Bakugo turned his head to Kirishima then thought of Izuku.

Seeing the boy out there he saw something in his eyes which was different to the last time he saw him.

Bakugo knew Izuku for his entire life but the boy who he faced back there was different.

Almost as if something was torn away and molded into something else

Reconnecting his mind back to reality he went on to turned to the smiling red head in order to answer him, "because I don't."