New Mission

During the free time in which the league had fights with Gigantomachia doctor Ujiko asked the league to bring him someone on who he was experimenting.

Deku didn't know why this man was important but at that moment he asked them all to bring this man to him.

He didn't know who this individual was but he knew that whoever he was he was important to the doctor due to what was done to him.

Deku learned that this man was a type of sentient Nomu who still kept his human like body.

So half of them went to bring the individual to the doctor while Deku, Shigaraki, Toga, Magne and the children were in a shack in which the league was hiding.

As the young teen was thinking the door right into the shack in which the league was hiding entered with Dabi, Compress, Twice, and Spinner entering.

Deku turned to the group, "so, how did it go?"

"Complete bust, heroes were there," Hearing Dabi responses annoyed Deku as he knew that they failed the mission and that Gigantomachia might awaken any time soon.

With this the green teen expected Shigaraki to be angered at the comment but instead he saw the leader of the league just stand up and leave the shack.

Seeing that Deku pulled his phone out in order to see if there were any sightings of the individual whom the league was bringing to the doctor.

As he was searching for the website a call came from the Doctor.

"Watch over the children," Deku then began to leave outside in order to respond to the call so that both him and Shigaraki could listen, "Shigaraki, Deku, what happened?"

Shigaraki responded, "heroes, they knew about the transfer."

The doctor's calm demeanor quickly broke, "impossible, the path was a secret."

Deku began to wonder as he asked one question, "who knew of the path? I mean Spinner, Dabi, and Compress sure, but did anyone else know?"

Ujiko then sat silent for a moment before responding, "a small trio knew. They were loyal to my experiment." This brought evidence to Deku's theory.

He wanted to leave us. Deku then pulled out his phone in order to search anything involving a trio of villains.

As he kept on searching Deku found out that there was an attack on a man currently a few hours ago, "I think I might know where this individual was?"

...

When morning came, Shigaraki and Deku both arrived at a crime scene they discovered a recage in which a car was flipped upside down with heroes searching the region.

Deku looked at the heroes and destruction, "I am guessing that this was the thrio and the Doctor's experiment."

As the two villains looked at the disaster Shigaraki heard from the doctor as he turned to Deku, "keep looking for the experiment, I have to return to the boss fight."

Deku heard as he then walked down the street wearing a dark overcoat as he thought of where they could go, "if I was a nomu powered man with my own group of followers where would I go?"

As Deku thought where the experiment could go he called upon Dr Ujiko, "Doctor, small question, the guy who was attacked, what can you tell me about him?"

the doctor quickly responded, "just your average man, basic life, father of two children, he has a cellular control quirk-"

"Cellular control quirk?" Deku then thought back to what was told about the man, that he was a sentient type of nomu, "the experiment, you told me that he was a nomu like experiment, what quirks did you give him?"