UA's Stand

"so it is just him?" A police officer asked

"yes," another responded as an entire task force neared the criminal within the space, "why did you do this?"

The Criminal looked down below him gasping for air as he raised his head, "I couldn't do this, I wanted to be the idea of a gentle criminal, not a terrorist."

He then turned towards the group of escaped convicts who remained within the space behind him unescaped.

He stayed on his legs as he began to lower his head, "and I want to help."

...

The Scorching villain known as Dabi didn't know how he was still alive nor did he care, in all truth he was just happy this was occurring.

Did he care for his allies, of course not, did he want to see his family, only to kill a few, does he care what happens next, so long as he succeeds he will ensure that hell rains over?

Soon as the clear skies began to darken as Dabi watched as Kurogiri's quirk enveloped the sky making him smile.

Within the empty space between Dabi and his brother Shoto moved his hand near to Shoto while small blue flames came forth dividing the space between the two heroes.

Dabi could see how Shoto wanted to give the sphere to Iida and in truth he couldn't allow that to occur,  "Sorry little brother, but I can't allow you to have that, not give it back."

Dabi extended his fingerless hand in a gesture of wanting the item with Shoto feeling disgusted at his brother's comment, "No, I am not giving you the kid."

Dabi smiled as blood came down his lower lip, "I was hoping you would say that."

Dabi slightly moved his arm as he released flames onto his brother hoping both he and the kid would die, "Deku shall believe me when I say that I took him and killed him by accident."

And with glee, Dabi ejected himself to the warp gate as unknown to him Shoto quickly created an ice barrier to protect him before looking at the sphere gaining an idea on how to beat both Deku and Brother.

...

Within the remainder of the field shadowy clouds consumed the sky yet from it all the explosive teen couldn't be able to focus on anything but his thoughts.

Within his vision, Bakugo saw nothing but the ever-increasing dullness and sense of death the explosive teen saw as the sky darkened to a familiar quirk.

He couldn't hear anything as all feeling began to leave his bothy soon unable to know anything except his impending death but above all of that he was continuously refusing his death, forcing himself as much to continue to live. 

he then returns his gaze back to the two heroes around him, Best Jeanist and Edgeshot.

He couldn't know what they were saying but he knew it was about him.

"Bakugo," Best Jeaninst looks at the fallen boy, "what is wrong with him?"

"Shigaraki's attack," Edgeshot began to explain, "it managed to cause cardiac damage, I could be able to fix it, but you will use me as a thread."

Jeanist looks down at his intern the one he took interest in knowing he would do anything to save him, "Alright."

As Edgeshot began to activate his Quirk Deku slowly opened his eyes, making sure that they wouldn't notice that he had reawaken.

He saw as they would be soon ensuring that Bakugo would return back to the battle, making him smile insanely.

Deku then waited until was Edgeshot completely gone and once he noticed Best Jeanist using Edgeshot he stood up Quickly before rushing and him.