How could you do this?

Freddie let her get her well deserved and needed sleep. That is until they arrived at the school.

"Clara," he said. "You have to wake up. We've got to got to class."

"Five more minutes, Doctor Murphy," Clara responded.

"Doctor Murphy?" he questioned.

"I could be calling you Mr. Norman Bates."

"Please don't," 

"Then give me five more minutes of sleep."

He did. Then, he woke her up again.

"I'm going." She said as she got out. She grabbed her stuff and walked to biology. When she arrived, she dropped her stuff and went to the back to see Jimmy the tortoise.

*Time skip brought to you by Clara's exhaustedness.*

Biology was boring. Lunch was boring. Even Driver's Ed was boring. Clara just wanted to go home and get her well deserved sleep. But she had to pick up her siblings first.

"Freddie," she said. "I don't have my car and I need to pick up my siblings."

"I could drive you." 

"Do you know how creepy it is to have a 26 year old British man  driving a car with a fifteen year in the passenger seat? They've never seen you before," she said.

"You could drive," Freddie offered.

"Fine," She said.

They went out to Freddie's car and got in. 

"I wonder how my siblings will react," Rose wondered.

Then, they drove to Charter and waited in the carline. For thirty minutes, they waited.

When the car got up to the pickup area, Clara saw her siblings eyes light up. Especially Cadence. She started fidgeting.

"Hi, guys," she said as they got in the car.

"It's Shaun!" Cadence yelled.

"It's Charlie!" Daniel yelled at the same time.

Freddie just smiled. 

Both siblings thought it was so cool, but Clara had to pick up her car.

*Another time skip brought to you by the Spiderwick Chronicles*

They pulled in the driveway of their house to see another car.

"What is that?" Daniel and Cadence asked.

"I don't know."

So, the three walked inside their house.

A woman was on the couch talking to her parents.

"Hello, Ms. Robin," the woman greeted.

"Hi."

"You have to come with me."

"Why?"

"We're taking you away from your parents."

"What why?" Clara questioned, her voice cracking.

"Their time has run up and they simply can not afford to keep you."

"T-that can't be true," Clara cried.

"I'm afraid it is."

"How can you do this?" Clara yelled. "How can you take someone from her parents?!"

"I'll give you a few minutes to pack your stuff."

"All without any emotions as well."

"We do ca-"

"You obviously do not care or you wouldn't be doing this. You also wouldn't be saying it in the most monotonous voice possible. Crap, for a second I thought you were a female Severus Snape."

Clara walked away and got out her suitcase. Her Harry Potter suitcase.

Clara's mom walked in.

"Mom!" 

"We're doing everything in our power to get you back."

"Thank you, Mom." 

She helped Clara pack her suitcase. She has eight outfits and two pajamas. One jacket was packed along with a stuffed animal tiger and Hello Kitty, soap, and Clara's favorite books.

Clara hugged her mom. "Please bring me back as soon as possible."

"I will."

Clara walked out of her room. Her siblings ran in.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going away for a while. I will be back."

"We do not want you to go," They cried.

"She has no choice," the woman said.

"Can you stop being a rude ass for one second and let be talk to my siblings."

The woman scoffed.

"I'll be back. I promise."

*Hey, my dudes. Pretty interesting chapter, right. School has started back for me. I've got some pretty interesting classes. Anyways, what do you think is going to happen next? Bye for now. Sincerely, Jaid.*