First Tour

Clara woke up early and got her siblings ready for school. She put her guitar in the back of her car and dropped them off. Then, she went to CEC. She was almost late.

Of course, Freddie was already there.

"Good morning, Clara," he greeted her.

"Morning," 

"Nice guitar,"

"Thanks,"

They walked to her first class.

"Morning, Clara," Nakia greeted her.

"Good morning,"

All of the eight kids in the class filled out the attendance sheet.

Then, there was the teacher.

"Morning, class. Who wants to hear a story?" 

Nobody wanted to. It was too early and all he ever talked about was his gigs at weddings and his bills.

He talked and talked. This wasn't unusual. But then, he had the groups perform. The teacher said there was going to be a concert so they needed to practice. In front of everyone.

"What are you performing, Clara?" Freddie asked.

She turned to him. "Never Enough from the Greatest Showman. It's one of my favorite movies."

"Cool," Freddie said, "I can't wait to hear you perform it."

Clara had to go in the hall and practice after that. Everyone started pestering Freddie Highmore. Thank goodness there was only ten minutes of class left.

Then on to the next which was 3d animation. Freddie spent his time speaking to the teacher while Clara sat and animated a cat scene of Harry Pawter. Freddie also realized she was flirting with her best friend.

That class went by quickly.

Freddie walked with her to her car. 

"You very interesting, Clara Robin."

"You are too, Freddie."

"I guess I'll see you when we get to your next school," he said.

"Yep,"

And off they went their two seperate ways. Until they met up at the school again.

Clara had twenty minutes til her next class started. She sat on a bench and waited for Freddie.

He arrived about five minutes into her watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of on her phone.

"Daniel Radcliffe is my best friend, you know,"

This startled her. She jumped and made Mr.Highmore laugh.

"You frightened me," she said, "But you are friends with Daniel Radcliffe!?"

"Yeah," Freddie explained, "we've known each other since we were little. My mother was his agent. She got him the role of Harry Potter."

"Wow," Clara said, "I wish my life was that interesting."

"Why don't you tell me about it?"

The bell then rung.