I miss my home

Clara got stuck at a foster care home. Thanks to her being a teenager, no one wanted her. Everyone wanted the little kids.

At least she still go her car and her books.

Clara could not bring her self to tell anybody. She didn't need pity. Also, all her real friends were boys. Imagine if the foster care system found out she was staying at a fifteen year old boy's house. That would be fun.

She missed out on Halloween with her siblings. And now, it was the middle of November.

Anyways, life went on. Freddie actually got to teach a lot of classes. He was also adorable in glasses. (That rhymes. :) ) 

Today was not one of those days. He wasn't even here for goodness sakes.

"Just what I need right now," Clara thought. "The only person I can truly talk to and he's not here."

Apparently, none of her friends were at school today. She noticed that at lunch.

"What kind of gang-related activity are they doing now?" she wondered.

Freddie was actually sick with the flu. Puking is no fun even if you are a celebrity.

Her friends were actually coming up with something. 

********

"Who's house are we doing this at?" Bailey asked. 

"I thought we were doing it at yours?" Logan asked.

"We need to convince her somehow. But who?" Bailey said.

"I'm doing that," Zach said. "I'm good at sweet talking her."

"Yeah," Logan said. "And I drink gamer girl bathwater."

Insert moment of obnoxious laughter.

"I'll do it," her friend Dylan said. "She pays me."

"She pays you to do what?" Zach asked.

"Be her bodyguard," Dylan responded. "She actually pays all of us."

"What does she pay you to do?"

"Protect her from your advances."

*********

Clara's day was boring, again. 

She did get a text at lunch from Freddie saying he was sick. 

"That sucks," she told herself.

But now, it was the end of the day and she was heading for her car. 

She opened her door to be greeted by four idiots. She sat down and allowed them to talk. 

"We would,"

"Like to,"

"Invite you," 

"To the annual best friend sleepover!"

Clara sat flabberghasted as she smiled like an idiot. 

"Why should I come?" 

"It's at Bailey's house and we will be doing a lot of things." Logan said.

"We'll watch movies and play games and prank each toher while staying up to ungodly times," Bailey said.

Clara thought about it.

"Yes," Clara responded. "I want to go."

"Be there at six o'clock."

"Sir yes sir," she jokingly said.

They left and left Clara to her own thoughts. She thought about asking her parents before reminding herself she did not havea ny parents at this moment.

"I miss my home," she thought. "We had tons of fun."

The only thing she had to figure out is how she was going to get to the sleepover. Then, it hit her.

She had to sneak out.

*Hey, guys. How are you doing? I have to go back to school tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoy this.*