What!?

Clara's eyes opened in shock.

"Me! Really!?" she exclaimed.

"Yes, you," Mrs. Ana said, "you are my best student and you have really improved."

Clara wore the biggest smile ever.

"You will show him around your classes and the school tomorrow," Mrs. Ana told her.

"Okay,"

Clara was extremely excited.

"Now," Mrs. Ana added. "Are you ready to meet Mr. Highmore?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be," Clara replied.

Mrs. Ana walked back into the class and got Freddie Highmore.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," Clara said.

Clara put out her hand as she turned red.

"I'm Clara. Clara Robin. And I will be your tour guide for the week."

Freddie laughed.

"I'm Freddie."

He was so sweet already.

"I'll leave you two to it," Mrs. Ana interrupted.

Mrs. Ana walked back into the classroom.

Clara recollected herself.

"So," Freddie said, trying to start a basic conversation, "what are your classes?"

"Well," Clara began, "We have block schedule as you probably already know so I only have four classes. My first class is strings. I learn guitar in that class even though it's mostly teaching myself."

Freddie gave her a confused expression.

"My teacher considers it a "self-governed class" so he doesn't teach us anything," Clara stated with sarcasm.

"Continue," Freddie said, trying to hide his smile but failing.

Clara smiled.

"Then I have 3d animation. it is exactly how it sounds. I'm a computer geek as you can see. I listen to music and random videos in that class so sorry if I ignore you for an hour," Clara told him.

Freddie was laughing at this point.

Clara joined in on the laughter.

"Then," she managed to get out between giggles, "I have Biology. The teacher is awesome and amazing."

Freddie was smiling. Clara was such an interesting person.

"I take this class some days but other days, I have Driver's Education."

"You have quite the busy schedule, Mrs. Robin," Freddie said.

"You can call me Clara and I have to have one if I want to graduate early. I do have to leave the school by 3 o'clock, though."

"Why?"

"I have to pick up my siblings from school."

"Aren't your parents supposed to do that?" Freddie questioned.

"They do enough already," Clara said. 

"I'm just glad they took me in," she mumbled.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing," Clara replied, realizing she said that aloud. "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow."

Clara walked into her classroom, leaving Freddie questioning what she said.

*Hey, my guys. I know it has been a while. I've been through a lot. I went through two relationships and found new friends. Plus Coronavirus and both my parents being in the medical field. I frequently watch my younger siblings for my mom. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this part. Til next time, Jaid.*