Award Shows

"Guys, guys, guys! Put everybody on the group call," Clara told her friends.

"Okay, okay, hold on. Geez."

Bailey made sure everyone was paying attention Clara. It was hard to do because Logan was busy eating his third lunch tray (I'm not kidding. That boy can eat), Dylan was currently high as a kite and flirting with his Castiel wallpaper, and Zach was reading for once in his life.

"Castiel, you can do so much better than that Winchester kid. What you need, is a real man. And that real man is me, baby. You may be an angel and I a human, but we are so made for each other."

"What is Dylan doing?" Clara asked.

"Flirting with his Castiel wallpaper."

Clara just shrugged. "Sounds like Dylan."

"Castiel, give me a chance. I'll treat you like a king. If you won't be in this relationship with me, I'll ask your brother Gabriel. He's hot and that boy has been doing porn for who knows how long, so we know he's extra kinky and experienced."

"Anyways," Clara tried to change the subject. "All of you have something nice you guys can wear, right?"

"Yeah, of course," Bailey said. "I'm rich. You know how many galas or business dances I've been to? I have a closet full."

"Great, because we have three different awards ceromonies we're going to this year."

"Holy shit!" Bailey yelled. "Three?"

"Yeah, three," Clara said. "I'm allowed to bring others with me and I couldn't pass your guys up. Can't let you pass up the chance to meet Millie Bobby Brown."

"Yes!"

"And don't worry, guys, I'll be back in town next week."

"Thank the Lord in heaven," Bailey thanked. "No offense to anybody, but our U.S. History teacher is getting on my last fucking nerve. She's so peppy and all 'I don't know why you guys are bored when we're learning about Jamestown'. Like, no offense, but Jamestown is the most boring subject ever minus cannibalism."

"To add to that," Zach added, "I can't fucking stand your friend in Home Economics. She asked me if you were single. To my face. I just want you to know I will be kissing you passionately when you get back."

"She's literally heard me rant about you before. I've called you my boyfriend. I think I have literally kissed you before in that class. I give you permission to kiss me, Zach. Just no making out in public crap. That's for private. One kiss and that's it."

"Deal."

"I gotta go now, guys. There's an epic game of Uno going down on set."

Clara turned her phone's camera around for the other's to see. 

"Did Doctor Glassman just make Doctor Brown draw four?"

"Yes, he did. It gets more intense than this. I'm going to go join them, so Bye Guys!"

"Bye, Clara!"

"Bye, Clara."

"See you next week."