Jealousy

"I assigned your parents for today. It's up on the board for you to look at," the Home Ec. teacher announced.

Zach and Clara got up to look at the board. They weren't partnered up. Clara had a partner named Hayley and Zach had a partner named Ryan.

Zach was a little disappointed but it was fine. He couldn't always expect to be partnered up with Clara, even though Zara (Still figuring out the ship name) were the power couple of the world in his mind.

Zach recognized Hayley. She always baked desserts and asked people if they wanted some. Clara always told her yes. 

Clara sat over by Hayley and Ryan sat by Zach. Zach ended up doing most of the work while Ryan talked about his lacrosse or football match, Zach really wasn't paying attention. He soon heard laughter and saw Clara laughing very loudly.

Hayley whispered something in Clara's ear. Clara's face turned bright red, from blushing. Zach didn't mean to be jealous. I mean, this was his girlfriend who he trusted.

Hayley trailing her fingers along Clara's arm is what kind of set him off. He got up to walk to the front and on the way, he kissed Clara's cheek. Clara looked at him and he smirked at her.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, he's nice. A little OVERLY DRAMATIC but nice."

"Hmmph."

Zach rolled his eyes at Clara. Clara and Hayley turned in their slide project to the Google Classroom. Clara went and got her stuff together since there was only three more minutes of class.

"Your jealousy is showing," Clara whispered to Zach.

"Can't help it," Zach told her. "By the way, what did you whisper to you?"

"That I have big tits."

Zach, who was drinking from his water bottle, choked. "What?"

"You heard me."

"I-I-I mean, um, she's not wrong. Um, do women usually talk about these things with each other?"

"Not from my experience. That's why I turned red. I'm not used to it from anybody really."

Zach threw an arm over her shoulder as they both stood up to leave the class. Clara laughed at him. He even threw a kiss in there whenever Hayley looked at them. Clara smacked his arm.

"Stop being so jealous," she teased. "You know I only have eyes for you."

"That's a lie. Do I need to bring up the list of famous people that you're attracted to?" Zach joked.

"Oh, fuck, I remember that list," Clara said, embarrassed. "Wasn't Freddie Highmore on the top of it?"

"Followed by Misha Collins, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jensen Ackles, and Noel Fisher."

Clara covered her face with her hands. She laughed off her embarrassment. "I also remember the list you created, Zachary."

"We do not need to talk about that."

"Oh, I think we do."

Logan walked up to them in the hallway. "What are we talking about here?"

"Zach's list of celebrities."

"Hey," Logan started, "Wasn't Scarlett Johansson and Zendaya on the top of that list?"

Clara and Logan were laughing. It was like that wolf meme where two of the wolves are laughing and the other looks annoyed.

"I'll see you guys, later," Clara called as she blew a kiss to both of them. Zach was smiling so big.

"Oh, no. I see what's happening here."