Christmas Part Three

*Filler Chapter. You can skip if you want. It's not all that important.*

Freddie woke up halfway off the couch when he woke up that next morning. He was uncomfortable because of the jeans he was wearing. Birdie was straight up unconscious on the kitchen floor. Freddie's parents had actually got up and gone to bed in the middle of the night. Radcliffe was halfway laying on Freddie and Clara had a book on her face, laying on the arm of the sofa.

Birdie woke up next, head killing him.

"Oh, I drank too much bloody wine last night," Birdie commented. "Where does Mom usually keep the pain meds?"

"Up your ass."

"Not the time for you sarcastic ass, Freddie," Birdie said. "The light is too bright."

Birdie started going through the cabinets looking for the Advil. Freddie made himself a cup of coffee.

"Shit," Daniel said from the living room. "I was not meant to fall asleep."

"Neither was I and here we are, Daniel."

Daniel Radcliffe looked to Birdie.

"Someone's in a shitty mood this morning," Radcliffe mumbled.

"You're telling me!" Birdie shouted. 

Freddie sat back down on the couch. Clara stirred.

"What time is it?"

"Ten o'clock."

"Really?" Birdie asked. "I get a sarcastic response, Daniel gets a sarcastic response, and she gets the wonderful, caring answer."

"She's my daughter," Freddie said. "I was also going to say time for you to get a watch but I chose against it."

They waited for the others to get up before they opened their gifts from each other. 

(I would explain gifts in detail, but life has been total crap so it's not going to happen)

Freddie got a watch, new jumper, fuzzy socks, and a book. Clara got a pillow pet Bambi, crazy socks, a book, and a snowglobe. Birdie got a graphic t-shirt, a journal, and some other things. 

Clara and Freddie left, but not before they had tea time with scones and tea. It was still a little weird to Clara, being American and all, but hey, it's another meal of the day. More meals means more food.

Clara and Freddie crashed when they got home, not meaning to. Both were mentally and socially drained. They also had to leave in four days so they packed their stuff up into their suitcases. 

They sat down to watch The Lightning Thief, but Freddie fell asleep ten minutes in and Clara kept saying how the movie wasn't factually accurate to the books and she pointed out everything the movie got wrong.