Doctor Shaun Murphy Reports on Duty

*Filler chapter. Kinda cute.*

Freddie Highmore walked onto the set that he has known for years. The set of the Good Doctor. He missed this place and all his friends. He actually heard there were going to be some new people on the set.

Antonia (Claire Brown) was the first to greet him. She wrapped him in a hug that he graciously returned.

"Hey, Freddie. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too, Antonia. Any idea on what the next season is about?"

"No, actually. They haven't passed out scripts yet. I know there's a bunch of new actors and actresses on set now. New residents, I guess. Now, is it true you have a daughter?"

"News travels fast, apparently," Freddie commented. "Yeah, I do. Her name's Clara. She's sixteen."

"Do you have a picture?"

"Yes, but I can actually do better than that. I need to call her anyways."

Freddie took out his phone and unlocked the screen. He opened up Face-time, clicked on Clara's number and pressed call.

"Come on. Pick up," he murmured.

Clara's face popped up. 

"Hey, Dad. What's up?"

"Um, I just wanted to tell you I've finally arrived here on set," he paused to turn the screen around and show her the Good Doctor set. "And someone here wants to meet you."

"Hey, Clara!" Antonia waved as the phone pointed at her.

Clara gasped. "Is that Doctor Claire? She's my favorite character! Besides you, of course."

"Thanks, none taken," Freddie said sarcastically.

"She looks so much cooler in person," Clara said. "Have you guys gotten the scripts yet?"

"No, but we're excited. They have tons of new people on set today," Claire said, taking the phone from Freddie.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, but I have a new niece that I would like to get to know," Antonia said.

Freddie also saw Hill Harper (Dr Andrews), Paige (Lea), Fiona (Morgan), and Will (Dr Park). He told them all about his life lately and his daughter.

"I'd show you a picture but Antonia has my phone right now."

"So, over here is Shaun's and Lea's apartment. It's really big and the bed is so comfortable. Freddie's fallen asleep a few times on set before."

"Okay, okay," Freddie said. "She does not need to know all the dirty behind the scenes secrets."

Antonia laughed. "Talk to you later, Clara."

"Bye, love you, Antonia," Clara said.

"Are you replacing me?" Freddie asked with mock offense.

"Nah, she's my auntie. She's great but you know I love you, Dad."

"I love you too, Clara," Freddie said. "Also, say hi to everyone."

"Wait, what?"

Freddie lifted his phone in the air so she could see everyone.

"Hey, Clara!"

Clara's hands went to her mouth as she gasped. "Holy crap! Hey, guys. I love you all very much! None of you die, please. I've already had to deal with Dr. Melendez's death."

They laughed and Freddie brought his phone back down.

"How's school been, Clara?"

"It's been fine. I've had to help Bailey through some stuff. His anxiety is bad. We get to bake this week though. I'm scared on how that's going to go. Zach's definitely going to throw flour at me. Home'e been okay, too. I played with my siblings. I've missed them a lot. I tossed around a football with my...former foster father, I guess. That was fun. My mom's cooking was great. I miss you."

"I miss you, too, Clara. I'll see you soon."

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, too, Clara."