Short Chapter

Clara was actually really happy when Freddie finally came back. She hadn't seen him in a few weeks but it felt like forever.

When she found out Zach was awake, she was so excited. She hugged him so tightly and he just held her. They ended up watching The Hunger Games. She got embarrassed when he brought up the notes. He reassured her and told her he loved them. He also told her that he loved her.

Freddie just didn't know how to break the news to her.

How was he going to tell his kid, "Hey, um, you're going to be doing online school for a few weeks because you're going to Vancouver with me. On the bright side, you might meet some supernatural people and my costars.  You get to meet your Aunt Antonia. You have to leave your friends for a month if not longer though."

So, the first three days he was back, he spent time with her. He got ice cream with her. They played silly board games like Connect 4 and Sorry. They went thrift shopping where Clara got twelve books and a Castiel trench coat for twenty-five bucks. They went to Starbucks. Freddie took her to Barnes and Noble where she promised to only get one book but left with five books plus two funko pops. Not her fault they had Crowley from Supernatural and a Hawkeye Funko Pop.

(I recently found a Hawkeye Funko Pop and he now sits next to my Natasha Funko Pop)

They had Zaxby's. He cooked chicken alfredo. They bingewatched shows until two a.m. Freddie told Clara he loved her and likewise.

Clara grew suspicious very quickly. She felt like something bad was going to happen. Like dominoes, one bad event after the other. Whenever people usually had bad news, they usually bought things to soothe it. Clara loved Freddie and she was sure this was one if his ways of bonding with her.

But something just felt off.