Leaving

*Super super short because I've been sad but I need to update.*

Clara didn't tell her friends. She should've but she didn't want to disappoint them.

She told Zach. That was the only person she told. She had gone to visit him in the hospital. Clara told him through tears in her eyes. Zach just did the only thing he could think of; he held her tightly and let her tell him.

"Clara," Zach said. "We're going to be okay. You're going to be okay and I'm going to be okay. Bailey, Logan, Dylan, and I aren't leaving. We're here for you."

Clara sobbed into his shoulder.

"How could you still want me?" Clara questioned. "I'm broken. I'm a coward. I'm leaving you again and that hurts."

"You are anything but a coward, Clara Robin," Zach told her. "You are strong and you've been through a lot of shit. And sure, you're broken. But that's why I'm here. That's why Bailey, Logan, Dylan, and Mister Highmore are here for. To pick up your broken pieces and fix you."

Zach wiped the tears from Clara's eyes.

"I love you," Clara told him.

"I love you too."

Zach pulled Clara down into a kiss. They pulled away for a little bit and Clara looked at him.

"I'll see you in a month or two."

"I'm holding you to that."

And Clara left the hospital. She got on that plane with Freddie. She ignored her phone. She carried her stuff with her to Freddie's apartment in Vancouver. Clara passed out on the couch and didn't talk at all to anybody. She only talked to tell Freddie goodnight.