Celebrity Watch List

*Filler because I have a big Christmas chapter planned. I also was not having a good day, so when I am sad, I write to make you guys happy.*

Clara was getting very used to living in London. Freddie took her sightseeing almost everyday. He took her to see Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. She begged him to take her to 221B Baker Street which he did. She got to ride the London Eye. It was so high up.

"How do you like it here, Clara?"

"It's so much fun," Clara said. "I really enjoy it. Wait a minute, is that the TARDIS?"

It was. They had found the TARDIS.

"Please tell me David Tennant is around her somewhere."

"I don't see David Tennant anywhere," Freddie said. "But I think I see Cumberbatch."

"Where!?"

Clara almost passed out. He was more beautiful in person. How did he get his cheekbones like that? His freaking hair?

Freddie waved at him.

"You can't do that. He might see us."

"Isn't that the point?"

"We are supposed to admire from afar."

"Isn't that stalking?"

"No, that's what twitter and tumblr are for."

Freddie sighed. He turned and saw Clara taking a picture of Benedict on her phone.

Just to spite her, Freddie waved again and this time, Benedict Cumberbatch waved back.

"Holy shit," Clara whispered. "Please tell me he isn't coming our way."

"He's coming our way."

"Holy shit," Clara repeated, "just stay calm."

"I am calm."

"Not you, assbutt."

"Language."

Benedict Cumberbatch greeted Freddie Highmore. He asked him how he was doing, upcoming movies, etc. etc.

"Who may this young lady be?"

"This is Clara," Freddie introduced. "She's my new daughter."

Clara stuck out her hand to shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a huge fan of your work."

Benedict took her hand and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you too, Clara."

On the outside, Clara was calm and collected. On the inside, she was freaking out and fangirling.

"Do you mind if we took a picture all together?" Clara asked.

"Not at all."

They all huddled together so Clara could get a few pictures in. 

"Thank you so much."

"It's nothing at all," Benedict said. "It was nice to meet you. It was also nice to see you again, Freddie."

"Likewise."

Benedict left and Clara just about fainted.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming."

"You're not dreaming," Freddie said. "Now, let's go to the TARDIS. You can take it as an early Christmas present that I'm giving to you."

"Thank you so much!"

Clara sent a text message to her group chat.

(A/N: Dylan came up with these nicknames in this story. The Supreme Leader- Clara, Bails- Bailey, The Favorite Child- Dylan, It Happened Once In A Dream- Zach, Hitman's Bodyguard- Logan)