Neville Longbottom, we're leaving!

Y/n's pov

The boys were all watching me as I sat on Ron's bed.

"Well?" Harry asked, impatiently.

"Well, I can fight because my mum was scared. Scared of everything, so she made sure we were protected from everything." I told him, fiddling with my hands.

"Why was she scared?" Harry asked, I felt my heart quickening.

"My father, the death eater, he used to hit us. He was always angry for one stupid reason or another, so he took it out on us. See this?" I asked, pulling my t-shirt across my shoulder revealing a pink scar about the size of a pencil.

"When I was seven he threw a vase at me, because the owl was late with the post. That's how little it took to set him off." I told them, Fred and George looked shocked, Harry went bright red and Ron stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry." Harry said quietly.

"Don't be, I'll return the favor one day." I smirked a little.

"Night." I said, pushing myself off the bed and walking slowly to the door, I heard shuffling around outside of it. I pulled the door open, revealing Ginny and Hermione standing awkwardly in the hallway.

"Erm, we-" Hermione started.

"It doesn't matter." I shrugged brushing past them and into our room.

()()()

"We're going into Diagon Alley today, we really should done it earlier." Mrs Weasley told us all as we sat in comfortable silence eating breakfast.

"I received a letter from your mother, y/n. She'll be joining the order. As will Malcom." Arthur announced.

"We'll be lucky to have her." Sirius nodded in my direction.

"Very." I smiled back. My eyes fell on Ginny who was fiddling with her wand as she gazed at Harry across the table.

I stood up, clearing my plate and walking upstairs to get my things for accompanying the Weasleys to Diagon Alley. I already had all my things for this year.

"Y/n, just you wait there." Fred called running up the stairs, followed by George.

"Can I help you?" I asked, surprised by their sudden interest in me.

"Two words..." George started.

"Nun-chucks." Fred finished.

"That's technically one word, and no." I shook my head walking into my room. I heard a popping sound and the twins had apperated onto my bed.

"Come on y/n." Fred begged me.

"Because you love us." George pleaded.

"Nun-chucks are pretty useless, if you ask me. I'm also not very good with them, but..." I lingered on a thought.

"...wrestling could come in quite handy." I continued.

"Not as cool." Fred moaned.

"Exactly, imagine you two being cool. I simply can't allow it. Now, I can teach you to wrestle or you can leave me alone." I told them as my door swung open.

"You are not teaching them and not me." Ginny said from the doorway, hands on her hips.

"Family bonding." Hermione rolled her eyes sarcastically, walking past Ginny and into the room.

"What's the matter now, Granger?" Fred asked, standing up from my bed and throwing himself onto Hermione's.

"You'll get hurt, your mum will get annoyed and y/n-" she turned to me.

"I expected more." She frowned.

"Why did you expect more? I'm exactly the sort of person to teach an entire family to wrestle with each other for my own entertainment." I frowned back, I watched a smile grow on her face.

"I'll teach you too. Can't have the Weasleys being able to do something Miss Granger can't." I smirked realizing her real reasoning.

"What's that supposed to mean?" George asked, in a fake hurt voice.

"Nothing, George, nothing at all." I smiled, picking up my bag and walking towards Harry and Ron's room.

"Nice to see you." Ron smirked.

"You saw me five minutes ago, at breakfast." I said, confused.

"Just you, though. I feel like I've hardly seen you." He said, sitting on his bed.  I glanced around the room, noticing Harry wasn't there. I dumped my bag in his floor waking towards Ron.

"Missing me, were you?" I asked, sitting beside him my legs crossed on the bed.

"Nah." He shook his head, his smile growing as he leaned towards me.

Our lips smashed together. Passionate, yet soft. One of his hands on my cheek the other on my back pulling me closer.

"Okay, maybe I missed you a little bit." He smiled as we pulled apart.

()()()

Diagon Alley was filled with people, some I recognized as students from Hogwarts.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione and y/n. You four stick together. Here's the list and some money. Be back here in one hour." She told us, thrusting a piece of paper and a small pouch containing coins towards Ron.

"Thanks mum!" Ron called as we walked down Diagon Alley. 

Once eveyone had gotten their things we walked around the warm, busy street. A boy ran past me, knocking me off my feet. I fell backwards, I felt a pair of hands hastily push me back upright. 

"Y/n! It's good to see you." Neville's voice said. I spun swiftly towards the boy, he'd grown a lot since I had last saw him and I found myself looking up at him. 

"Looks like he was getting you back." Ron nodded towards the boy that had knocked me over. I recognised him as the boy I had pushed out of the way multiple times last year, once by accident once on purpose. 

"Nice to see you, Neville." Ron smiled at him.

"Yeah, sorry for falling on you." I gave the boy a quick smile.

"Where's Harry and Hermione, aren't they staying with you?" Neville asked us. I glanced around and realised they were no longer walking by our side.

"Oh, they're just coming out the shop." Ron pointed to where Harry and Hermione were emerging from.

"Neville, how nice to see you!" Hermione called, as she rushed over to hug him. Harry smiled at him awkwardly. 

"Neville Longbottom, were leaving!" An old lady called towards us.

"That's my Gran. I'll see you all tomorrow, hopefully! Oh y/n, I got some knew records." He smiled as he walked quickly walked towards his grandmother.

"He'll forget the records, you know." Ron muttered beside me.

"Two galleons, say's he doesn't." I nudged him.

"You spend too much time with the twins." Harry laughed, as Ron shook my hand.

A/n

I wrote this chapter on my laptop, with no auto-correct. If there are any spelling mistakes, just know I tried my best. I think tomorrow's chapter will be quite fun to write, and hopefully fun to read. I might start another story, about Fred probably set during the deathly hallows (dont worry I won't let him die). 

As always, drink some water and eat something if you can.

Lot's of love to you all, you're favourite bad author.

A x