arse-crack of dawn

"So why didn't the kid just call the police in the first place?" Fred asked the second the movie ended.

"Because then the police would know that he was home alone." George tapped his nose, nodding as if he had just answered the most difficult question in the world.

"That was marvelous!" Arthur exclaimed, his eyes bright with wonder and enjoyment.

"Bed!" Molly called over the excited chatter. Sighs broke out around the room but we all abided.

"Good night, I love you all!" Molly shouted when we were climbing the stairs.

"Night mum!" Ron shouted from behind me, making me jump.

"Sorry." He muttered.

I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth, when Ron appeared in the mirror behind me.

"Muggle stuff is wicked." He nodded as I sat up on the counter, still brushing my teeth.

"How do phones work?" He asked me squeezing toothpaste onto his brush. I spat into the sink.

"Not a clue." I shrugged.

"Will Hermione know?" He asked. I shrugged, I wouldn't put it past her.

"Night, Ron." I pecked him lightly on the lips.

"Goodnight, love." He replied after I slid off the counter. I noticed Ginny standing in the door.

"You disgust me." Ginny muttered. Ron raised an eyebrow at her, putting down his toothbrush.

"Don't do it, I've seen enough!" Ginny laughed as Ron kissed both my cheeks, my forehead then my lips.

"I'm sorry Gin." I nodded, walking past her but laughing at Ron's childish behavior.

"So am I." Ginny made a gagging noise as I entered our bedroom.

()()()

"Get up!" A voice hissed, waking me from my slumber. I groaned rubbing my eyes.

"Y/n, come on! The sunrise, you need to see it." Ron brushed the hair from my face.

"Urgh. Fine." I wrapped my duvet around my shoulders and followed Ron through the house and into us room. Harry was sitting up in bed his glasses on.

"The sun isn't rising." I yawned pointing at the window.

"Well, not yet. Sun won't rise for another fifteen minutes. I just didn't know how difficult it would be to wake you up." Ron laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting on Ron's bed.

"Half six." Harry told me.

"This better be a good sunrise." I sighed staring out the grey window. I lifted my hand and started chewing at a hangnail. I heard Harry stifle a laugh.

"What?" I asked him, he pointed to the mirror on the wall. My hair was going in every direction and my eyes were all puffy.

"Do either of you own a hairbrush?" I asked flopping back onto Ron's bed. Ron chuckled rummaging around underneath it for a brush.

"Y/n!" A whispered voice shouted from the other side of the door.

"Just come in Ginny!" Harry called back, slightly louder. I heard the door creak open and I looked up from the bed. Ron was holding a hairbrush out to me and Ginny stood in the doorway.

"Jeez y/n, did you get dragged through a bush?" Ginny laughed staring at my disheveled appearance. I properly looked at everyone.

"How come I'm the only one that actually looks like they've been asleep?" I started to brush my hair, taming it a little.

"Why are you all up at the arse-crack of dawn, anyway?" Ginny asked sitting down beside me.

"Ron days the sunrise will be pretty." Harry mocked Ron, yawning.

"Better be." I said handing Ron his hairbrush back.

A/n

This has gone up 1.5k reads in just two days! Thanks again for voting and commenting.

I really do love you all, feel free to message me if you want to talk.

Bye!