vertiserum

"Sorry Finnegan, you deserved it." I said to him as I sat down in an arm chair. It had been a few days since the swamp incident.

"No, I'm fed up of Harry and his lying little friends getting away with things." Seamus started, I looked beside him at Dean who looked quite uncomfortable.

"Yeah, yeah got it. Harry's lying, Voldemort hasn't returned and we all deserve nothing." I brushed it all off sarcastically, opening my book. I heard him grunt furiously followed by Dean telling him to calm down.

"Why hello there, a little party in our dorm tonight?" Fred and George asked as they sat on each arm of the chair.

"Who's going?" I asked.

"Just the usual people and Neville, Cho and this girl called Luna." George said, unsure about the girl.

"Sure, I'd like to see Luna drunk." I smiled, remembering the light headed girl.

"So you know her?"  Fred asked confused.

"I don't know her well, she never makes much sense but I like her." I shrugged closing my book.

"Cool, see you there." They grinned together, heading off to their room. I watched them leave, catching Ginny's eye. I stood up and headed towards her.

"I take it you're invited, then?" I asked.

"They wouldn't dare leave me out, plus I'm supplying all the fire whiskey." She winked at me.

()()()

I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist an immediately tensed up.

"It's only me." Ron muttered in my ear, as he set his chin on my shoulder. I relaxed.

"You make me sick." Harry shivered making a fake barfing noise.

"I do try." Ron stuck his tongue out at is friend. They music playing in room got louder, I'm not sure what the song was but Ron began to sway side to side.

"Dance with me." Ron muttered in my ear. I frowned at Ginny who was holding in a laugh.

"How much did you give him?" I asked, taking Ron's hand and swaying with him lightly.

"Enough." She grinned. I stayed dancing with drunk Ron into the night.

An upbeat song began to play, Ron stared jumping a little and I left him where he was. I went to get some more fire whiskey.

"Where's Ginny I'm thirsty?" I asked Fred, who pointed behind me to a table that Ginny was stood on top of kissing Luna.

"How did they get a table in your room?" I asked Fred, he laughed a little. We both looked around the room, seemingly there was a lot of kissing going on. Ginny and Luna. George and Angelina. Lee and Alicia.

"I thought Lee had a thing for Katie?" I asked Fred.

"Not anymore, him and Alicia have been at it for about a month or however long ago school started." Fred shrugged, handing me his cup. I frowned swithering on whether or not I should drink what Fred handed me.

"There's nothing in it, , I'll take a sip, if you like." Fred offered, watching me being wary. I held the cup towards him, he took a sip of the fire whiskey, smiling at me as I took the cup back.

"You have given me an idea though." He nodded tapping his head.

About half an hour later we were all sat in a circle on vertiserum.

"Okay, y/n." George said, tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"Do you actually love Ron?" Fred cut in. I looked beside me to see Ron offended by his brothers question.

"Yes, I love Ronnie." I sighed poking Ron in the cheek.

"My turn to ask a question?" I asked the group. They all nodded.

"Hermione..." I slowed down, I couldn't embarrass Hermione about Fred right now.

"Who is your favorite person here?" I asked instead.

"Hmm, Fred." She said, clasping her hands over her mouth after she realized what she had said.

"Fred? Why Fred?" Ron asked confused, I tried to cover his mouth to stop the question but it didn't work.

"Fred is nice, I like Fred." Hermione replied, the vertiserum and alcohol speaking for her.

"Harry, which one of us do you want to kiss the most?" Hermione asked, diverting the attention from her.

"Umm, Cho." Harry whispered, I looked across the circle. Cho's face was red and Ginny looked a little hurt. There was a bit of silence, that Harry looked like he desperately wanted to be over.

"Oh yeah,my turn to ask. Neville..." Harry frowned, Neville was sat innocently beside me.

"Have you ever liked anybody here?" Harry decided, leaning back in his hands

"Yes." Neville replied quickly.

"Who?" Ron asked, intrigued.

"One question per person." Neville shrugged.

"Well everyone has been so party over, I want to go to bed." George smiled at us all. Groans went around the room.

"It was lovely of you to invite me." Luna hugged Fred who just patted her on the head and ushered us all out if the door.

"Night night." Ron kissed me on the forehead before turning down the hall to his room.

"How are we going to get back to our room?" Cho asked, as we stood at the bottom of the stairs heading towards the Gryffindor girls rooms.

"Just stay with us tonight." Ginny smiled pulling Luna up the stairs.

"I they do anything-" Hermione started.

"We won't!" Luna called down the stairs.

"Right." Cho muttered, heading up the stairs after them.

"How did you know about Fred?" Hermione asked me.

"What d'you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I mean, Ron tried to ask a follow up question and you tried to stop him." She was fiddling with her hair.

"I didn't know anything for sure, but I do now." I smirked heading to bed. She gasped, embarrassed that she gave herself away before following after me.

A/n

Thanks for 400 reads! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, next chapter will have some Umbridge in it so look forward to some arguments.

Stay healthy,

A x