watching me sleep

I woke, startled. The room was cold, and my limbs were stiff.

"Ron, Ron. We fell asleep." I nudged him glancing at the clock. Five in the morning.

"Leave me alone." Ron mumbled tiredly.

"Good luck with that." Two voices came from behind me.

"Shit, you scared me." I jumped noticing George and Fred grinning in the corner of the room.

"Why are you watching me sleep? You creeps." I shook my head at the twins shaking Ron awake.

"Why are you sleeping in the living room?" They asked at the same time.

"Why are you up at five in the morning?" I retaliated.

"Why are you up at five in the morning?" Their grins grew wider.

"Well, Merry Christmas." I stood up, grabbing Ron by the hands and hauling him from the seat. He gave a groan before slumping to the ground.

"Get up." I poked him with my foot, he gave another tired groan.

"Get- you know you two could be helping." I put my hands on my hips staring at the twins.

"Come on!" I prodded him.

"Ow! Bitch." He grabbed my ankle and pulled me from my feet and onto the floor.

"That hurt you piece of shit." I rubbed my back.

"Should we interrupt?" One of the twins asked.

"Nah." The other said.

"Now get up please!" I begged, opening one of his eyes and blowing cool air into it.

"Stop it." He turned his head, but sat up smiling.

"Finally." I sighed.

"Why am I up at five in the morning?" Ron pointed to the clock.

"Well, because it's Christmas." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah yes, Merry Christmas, Ron. Here have some air in your eye socket." He rolled his eyes.

A/n

Just a little one, I feel bad for not posting in a bit. I'm really tired rn, but I'll post tomorrow afternoon.

Okay, have a snack, brush your hair and smile, my darlings.

Bye!