burning hot

Y/n's pov

"Are you feeling alright?" Hermione asked as I walked out the bathroom. I nodded to her, but the movement of my head made me since slightly in pain.

"I don't believe you." She put her hands on her hips.

"I'm fine, Hermione, really." I reassured her as I left the dorm. The truth was, since I left Umbridge's last night I've felt horrible. My head's been aching, I've had a terrible fever and I can't look directly at lights.

"Morning." I smiled to Ron and Harry, who were sat on the couch in the common room.

"Did someone slap you in the face?" Harry asked as I sat on the small table infront of them.

"Come again?" I asked, frowning at him.

"Your cheeks are bright red." Ron clarified, reaching out and touching my forehead with the back of his hand.

"You're burning hot." He said as he moved his hand from my forehead to my shoulder.

"I'm alright." I nodded, less harsh than I did earlier.

"Liar." Harry crossed his arms, nodding to Hermione who had just arrived. I tensed up at the comment, Ron noticed.

"Not a liar, just lying." He rephrase for Harry.

"Whatever, I'm going to breakfast." I shrugged standing up, but I didn't stay up for long.

Ron's pov

As y/n stood up I put my face in my hands, still tired from waking up less than half an hour ago. I heard a 'thud', causing me to look up.

"Y/n!" Hermione fled towards y/n, who was now lying on the stone floor. I ran over, Harry right behind me.

"I'm fine, I just... tripped." Y/n tried to lift her head from the ground.

"Shut up. You're going to Madame Pomfreys." I said picking her up.

"No." She tried to resist as I walked. She soon just relaxed in my arms, a small tear slipping from the corner of her closed eye. I wiped it away, knowing she wouldn't want anyone to notice.

"Madame Pomfrey!" Hermione called as we walked into the empty hospital wing.

"Yes, what can I help with." She walked out of her office, before gasping at y/n.

"What happened? Help her onto the bed." She pointed to the closest bed.

"Last night she looked a bit ill, the same this morning. She kept denying it of course. I mean it's y/n what can you expect, no help from anyone-" she started rambling on as I lay y/n down.

"Then she fainted." Harry cut in. Madame Pomfrey nodded, rushing around y/n doing all sorts of things.

"This was the doing of magic. Someone enchanted something she touched. I can help her, but she'll be here overnight." Madame Pomfrey put her hands on her hips, sighing loudly.

"Any ideas what it could've been?" Hermione asked, I stared at y/n. She looked so helpless, normally she could take on anything but right now she looks completely drained.

"You lot will have to figure that out, one thing she touched that no one else did. But in the meantime go eat breakfast, she'll be fine." She shoo-ed us out the door.

"But who would want to do that to her." Hermione asked as the door closed behind us.

"I dunno, but it didn't particularly sound like you like her very much." I replied heading downstairs.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Hermione asked catching up to me.

"She kept denying it, but it's y/n what can you expect." I mimicked her passed words as we stormed into the great hall.

"Well you've got to admit it! She doesn't accept help from anyone! She wouldn't even go to Madame Pomfreys, we had to wait till she was unconscious to take her ourselves." Hermione took her seat, glaring at me.

"Guys stop!" Harry hissed at us.

"Hermione, yes she's stubborn but it's fine because we all love her very much. Ron, Hermione didn't enchant y/n and we know this because, like I said before, we all love her very much." Harry tried to calm us both down.

"What gotten your knickers in a twist?" George asked us. Glaring at him, Hermione stood up and left the room.

"Y/n touched something enchanted and now she's in the hospital wing." Harry rubbed his eyes.

"What!?!?" Lee stood from further down the table.

"She alright, but she'll be there over night." I told him, he came over and at next to me, in y/n's usual seat.

"Did you do it?" He asked staring into my eyes.

"No, of course I didn't do it you dimwit." I scolded running my hands through my hair.

"Who did?" He asked, giving the twins an accusing look.

"Wasn't us this time mate." The twins put their hands up, shaking their heads from side to side.

"We can't do anything about it right now, well figure it out at lunch." Harry nodded at us both.

A/n

I will update tomorrow, maybe twice. Okay, thanks for reading.

Also I don't proof read these, so if you see a spelling mistake that pisses you off or something, just leave a comment.

Buh-bye :)