pot and a spoon

"Wake up!" Ron whispered in my ear, I could feel my head pounding.

"What?" I rolled over to look at him, our faces closer than expected. He kissed my nose.

"You got a letter." He handed me the envelope, watching me intently.

"Where is everyone?" I sat up looking around the room, the house was silent.

"They're all asleep and most of them went home." Ron nodded at the letter.

"So nosey." I smiled at him, as I opened my letter. My eyes darted over the page, it was from my mum.

"Well, she said yes. And we're going to an engagement dinner tomorrow." I leant my head on Ron's shoulder.

"We?" Ron moved away letting my head fall.

"Oui Monsieur, nous." I tapped him on the nose swing my legs over the side off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Ron asked, but he followed me anyway.

"To get a pot and a spoon." I stared at the living room. George and Angelina were asleep on the couch, Ginny and Harry were sitting in the kitchen, wide awake.

"Morning!" Ginny smiled wide, sipping from a mug.

"Where's Hermione?" I asked.

"Where's Fred?" Ron asked, in unison. Ginny looked at me panicked.

"Tea?" Ginny distracted, Ron as I walked quickly into my mum's room. Hermione was curled up on the bed, none off the blankets over her.

"Well, Lee and Fred aren't in the house." I sighed, coming back into the kitchen. I opened the cupboard getting one of mum's cauldrons and a wooden spoon.

"Cover your ears." I told everyone. I put the spoon in the cauldron and banged it from side to side creating a loud noise that woke George and Angelina at once.

"What the bloody hell?" Angelina practically shouted as she sprung up from the couch.

"Godric's sake, y/n!" George said, groggily.

"What's all the noise?" I heard Hermione call, before she appeared in the doorway.

"I'm considering a job as an alarm clock, Hermione. You were my test subject. How would you feel about filling out a survey and giving feedback on my alarm skills?" I said sweetly, she glared at me.

"What time is it?" Angelina sat down, her hand on her heart.

"Half nine." Ron spoke up.

"Hermione. My mum got a landline, not too long ago. I don't know how to work it." I stared at her, she blinked.

"She has Lee's house number written down in the book, can you call round and find out if Fred and Lee are there there." I asked her hopefully, she sighed going back out in the hall to make the call.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you out for breakfast." I clapped my hands together. They all stared at me.

"Oh right, I left a suitcase if clothes for all the Weasley's and Harry in the cupboard in the hall." George announced, I looked at him confused as to when he had time to do that, bit decided not to question him.

"What about me?" Angelina raised an eyebrow at George.

"I have a wardrobe, so does my mum. Go nuts." I gestured for her to follow me.

A/n

I got a lot of shit going on but there's gonna be a new chapter tomorrow. As always I hope you enjoyed.

Also it's probably getting late and you probably have an early morning, so I suggest you stop here and go to bed. Sweetest of dreams my loves.