another year, another jumper

"Presents time!" Molly said excitedly, pulling wrapped gifts from the counter behind her.

There was a bit of a kerfuffle as everything was handed out. Eventually everyone was tearing into their own squishy package.

"Another year, another jumper." Ginny held hers up, pulling a face.

"Mum, don't you think it's a bit big?" She moved it more towards her mother. There was a ripple of chuckles over the other end of the table.

Ginny lowered the large jumper revealing George. He was wearing a yellow jumper with a orange G plastered on the middle and it was tiny. It was squeezing on his bare arms and it had ridden so far up you could see his entire stomach.

"I quite like it." He said trying to strike a pose, he failed the jumper too tight to allow him to move around.

"Don't be silly, switch them over." Molly chuckled, gesturing between the two of them.

"No!" They both said immediately, Ginny held the jumper to her chest before pulling it over her head. It practically went down to her knees and the sleeves might as well be called wings.

A/n

Just a tiny little moment, I have been really bad at posting lately but I hope I can get back into the swing of things soon.

Night night my angel