we're missing one

Ron's pov

I woke up, with y/n's head on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks go red as Hermione chuckled at us. I looked out the window, trying to recognize my surroundings.

"How long till we're home?" I asked Hermione assuming she would know.

"About twenty minutes." She shrugged going back to her book. I closed my eyes resting my head against y/n's. I fell straight to sleep.

"Time to go." I heard Hermione say. I opened my eyes, nudging y/n awake.

"Get up." I said. She tiredly reached her hands out and pulled me in for a hug.

"The trains almost at the station." I whispered. She sighed letting me go.

"I'm hungry." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"How?" Hermione laughed.

"My stomach will never be full." She laughed back, pulling her jacket on.

The train slowed to a halt as we entered the station. Hundreds of parents waving at their children.

"Let's go." George rapped the glass of the door. We slowly made our way from the train to the platform.

"Over there." Y/n pointed to my mum, who was waving vigorously at us. We made our way through the crowd.

"I've missed you so much." She pulled us all in for a brief hug. How she managed to hug us all at once is beyond me.

"My parents are over there." Hermione hugged each of us goodbye.

"See you at Christmas dear!" Mum called after her.

"Is everyone here?" Mum looked at us all. Ginny was behind me, glancing warily at the twins.

"Let's go, then."

()()()

"Harry!" Remus opened his arms wide as we entered the kitchen.

"Nice to see you all." Sirius said messing up Harry's hair.

"Weasley's!" Dad came in the door behind us.

"Hang on, we're missing one. Ginny?" He stood back looking at us all.

"Shit." Fred and George said simultaneously running up the stairs.

"Language!" Molly called after them.

"This'll be good." Y/n grabbed my hand and ran up the stairs after them.

"I'm not doing anything!" Ginny shouted.

"I don't trust you!" The twins shouted back.

"I'm unpacking my things." Ginny lowered her tone.

"Boring." Y/n laughed walking into the room and collapsing on the bed beside Ginny's.

"How much did you pack?" Harry appeared beside me staring at Ginny's overflowing case.

"Too much." She nodded.

"For what it's worth, Hermione was right. This would've taken Ron out." Ginny smiled at y/n.

"What are you two on about?" I asked them, slightly worried.

"Nothing!" They both laughed.

A/n

I don't know when the next chapter will be out. No later than Tuesday, though. Also does anyone have an idea on what I could write a 'personal reflective essay' on. I'm stumped.

Thanks again for reading, voting and commenting. Especially for commenting, I love reading all the comments.

Bye