broke his leg

"Morning." Ron's tired voice called as he walked into Ginny and I's room.

"Have you been in bed all day?" Ginny looked at the old grandfather clock that stood awkwardly and off-center in our room.

"What d'you me- how's it three o'clock?" Ron stared in shock at the time.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked Harry, who shrugged. Turning back to the game of chess he and Ginny were just finishing up.

"Come for a walk?" He asked me, but he was watching Ginny and Harry.

"In the snow?" I stared out the window at the white street before me.

"Yeah, why not?" He reached out his hand pulling my up from my crossed legged position on the floor.

"If I freeze to death, I'll haunt your for life." I sighed reaching for my jacket.

()()()

"How'd you know this was here?" I asked staring around the woods. The trees were coated in snow and fresh footprints from a deer covered the ground.

"I can see it from the window in my room." His arm lay over my shoulders as I gazed around the forest.

"The twins used to have a treehouse in the woods outside of our house. Fred pushed George out, he broke his leg. We weren't aloud in after that." Ron muttered beside me.

"Do you think it's still there?" I asked, turning to look straight at him.

"Dunno. If it is, it'll be in pieces." He shrugged, he pulled his hand out from behind him throwing a pile of snow straight into my face. I stood there for a second frozen from both shock and the cold. Ron's laugh echoed through the woods.

I grabbed a handful of snow from the ground and hurled it back at him. Joining in on the laughter.

"Oh my god it's freezing!" He shuddered as it went inside his coat, but he picked up another handful and threw it straighted at me. I ducked as it went over my head, but he was ready with another and got me right on the head.

Squealing and blinded by the snow,  I picked up and armful and threw it in his direction. Stumbling onto him as I did. We fell to the frozen ground laughing uncontrollably.

A/n

It's been two weeks. I had some life stuff going on but now I'm back to posting four times a week (the two chapters that will be posted today don't count).

Sorry for the wait, see you in the next chapter <3