has anyone seen Ginny?

"This one's empty." We all followed Hermione, pressed against the side of the aisle as students were walking the other way.

"I've never noticed how comfy these seats are." Ron collapsed onto the seat, laying across it.

"Wow, how generous of you to leave room for other people." Harry shoved Ron as he sat down opposite him.

"There's plenty room." Ron motioned to the general area of the seats opposite him. Rolling my eyes I pushed his legs off the seat and sat in their place.

"I always hate leaving this place." Hermione rested her head against the window, staring at the castle.

"Do you not miss home?" Ron asked, staring in the same direction.

"I miss my parents but Hogwarts is home." She sighed.

"Umbridge free for a month." Harry smirked nodding his head. I smiled with him, happy to be away from that toad.

"You get to spend Christmas with Remus and Sirius." I reminded Harry. The smile on his face grew even bigger, but he tried to hide it.

The train whistled, giving us all a fright. Comfortable silence filled our carriage for the first fifteen minutes of the journey before a familiar voice echoed through the train.

"Anything from the trolley, dear?" The voice called in the distance.

"Fizzing Whizzbees, exploding bonbons and a chocolate frog?" I said sweetly, handing my money to Ron.

"Make that two chocolate frogs." Hermione smiled.

"I'm gonna need a hand." Ron stood up, Harry following close behind.

"You never did tell me what you were sneaking out for, the other night." Hermione raised her eyebrows.

"Ron took me to the top of the astronomy tower and he had the record player. We danced in the rain." I told her, unable to hide my smile.

"Told you, you were sweet." Hermione crossed her leg over the other.

"What should I get him for Christmas?" I asked her, she rolled her eyes at my change of subject.

"The new wizard chess set that the Chudley Cannons came out with. All the players are the chess pieces." She had proud look on her face.

"That's perfect. Thank you." I managed to say before the boys returned, hands full of sweets.

"If we can fit through the door by the end of this, I'll be surprised." Harry dumped the bags of sweets beside me.
A knock at the door made us all look up.

"Has anyone seen Ginny?" Fred and George asked us, out of breath.

"No, why?" Hermione asked, holding in a laugh.

"She set off a bloody firework when I was asleep!" George replied, Fred nodding. The charged off further down the train.

"Thanks Harry." Ginny's head appeared as she took the invisibility cloak off.

"How on earth did you get that out my case?" Harry asked, confused but taking it from her.

"I have my ways." She shrugged, walking out the door.

"What on earth?" I heard Ron mutter as she left.

A/n

Thanks again for all the love. I'll post again today with a Ron pov.

Drink some water before my next post,

Toodles.