Marvelous

As I dragged the quill along the paper my hand cramped up in pain. I kept my face straight and my head down but I could feel Umbridge's gaze hardening.

"Erm, I forgot to tell you when I came in. There was a group of Ravenclaws hanging around the courtyard." I said watching as her face lit up. There was a knock at the door and Filch walked in his face covered in boils.

"Y/n, you are excused from the rest of tonights detention." She gritted her teeth as she clutched her wand staring at Filch's face. I picked up my back and sped down the corridors until I reached the room of requirement.

"Every great wizard in history, has started out as nothing more than what we are now; students. If they can do it, why not us?" Harry's voice echoed around the room as I closed the door behind me.

"You're back early." Ron said kissing me on the cheek as I arrived.

"Filch turned up covered in boils on right after I tried to mislead her." I glanced at the twins. I dropped my bag on the ground sighing. I walked around the room as Patronus charms were cast around me.

"Lift your hand a bit higher." I pushed Neville's hand up, before going back to where my bag was. I slid down the wall and took my potions book from within. Flicking through the pages, glancing up every so often.

"Listen, the weather at the weekend is supposed to be pretty rainy."  Ron sat down beside me, I rested my head on his shoulder.

"So?" I asked, what did the weather have to do with me.

"So I said we would go on a date this weekend, at the three broomsticks." He looked around the room, before taking the potions book out of my lap and closing it.

"I was reading that." I reached for it.

"No, you were staring at the words." He stood up and lifted it above his head, out of my reach. I jumped up my fingers brushing off the book.

"Wingardium Leviosa." He cast a spell, making my book float into the air.

"I hate you." I said as I jumped up one last time.

"Fine, I give up." I put my hands on my hips as I watched the book float.

"And I like the rain, you should know that by now." I knocked his wand out of his hands, causing him to loose control of the book. I ran forwards and caught it.

"I hate you, too." Ron let out a quiet laugh. Luna's hare Patronus leaped through the air causing Ron to duck.

"Sorry?" She laughed as the hare hopped back to her.

Ron's pov

Y/n smiled as Luna's Patronus went back into her wand. I watched her gaze around the room at all the whimsical blue animals chasing each other.

"I think we've mastered this one." Harry laughed beside me.

"Yeah, well done mate." I patted him on the back. He smiled a bit but he was watching Cho. I looked back to
y/n who rolled her eyes back at me. We both went back to sit against the wall.

"We're going to loose him to Cho." I shook my head as we watched him stare at her.

"Poor Ginny." She muttered beside me.

"What d'you mean?" I asked her. She smiled shaking her head and laughing a bit.

"Nothing Ronnie." She said quietly as Harry began to tell everyone the session was over.

"Watch out for the inquisitorial... Squad?" He added just before everyone left. I felt y/n's head fall back into my shoulder.

"How's your hand?" Neville stopped infront of us. Y/n lifted her hand up. Red letters lined with purple bruises marked her skin.

"It's great, I've always wanted a tattoo." She muttered sleepily, Neville sighed in pity before he left.

"You alright?" Fred and George asked at the same time as they sat on the ground infront of us.

"Marvelous." Y/n sat up straight, but moved her injured hand on top of mine. Hermione sat down next to Fred, and Harry next to her.

"We're going to be found out soon, she's got a team!" Hermione sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"It's a pretty shit team." Fred nodded back to her.

"Yeah, who sucks up to a teacher that bad?" George added.

"You're in Dumbledore's Army." Y/n pointed out.

"At least I can teach the top shelf in the library." George replied, folding his arms. Y/n chuckled beside me, before resting her head back against the wall.

"Seriously though-"

"You alright?" They twins asked again. I looked at y/n, she was paler than usual but her cheeks were flushed and she was acting really tired.

"I already told you, I'm marvelous." She said scraping her hair into a ponytail, wincing as her hair touched her hand.

A/n 

Almost at 2k, wow. Thanks.

Anyways, it's 11:40pm (23:00,
2300 hrs, idk how you tell time) here, right now. So technically I did upload today but only just, so I might post tomorrow but I might not. It depends on how alive I feel. Okay. That's all, bye.