Christmas eve

"You know, y/n, your relationship with my brother truly disgusts me." I was woken to Ginny sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Uh, huh." I nodded, hearing what was said but taking a bit to comprehend.

"He carried you to bed last night." She told me, brushing through her hair.

"If you had a person, wouldn't you want them to carry you to bed?" I asked sitting up.

"That's what I mean, it's weird that my brother is so- so nice to someone." She stared at Hermione who was looking a bit confused.

"What?' Ginny asked her.

"Your entire family is crazy. I just spoke to your dad about a lawn mower for twenty minutes, I spoke to your mum about how shit Ron's cake decorating skills are, to Fred about hoover's and now I'm listening to you talk about how weird it is for your brother to like y/n." She gave an exasperated laugh.

"Speaking off... Fred?' I asked her sitting up.

"Don't want to talk about it." She shook her head. I looked at Ginny smiling.

"At least she admits there's an 'it' to be spoken about." Ginny nodded.

"Finally." I stood up grabbing my own hairbrush. I brushed through all my hair, then braiding it into one long braid down my back.

"Merry Christmas Eve, by the way." I sorted through my clothes putting on a white t-shirt that was a size too big and some grey joggers.

"Merry Christmas Eve." They both replied.

"I can't wait to see my mum, three days" I sighed looking out the window.

"Oh yeah, engagement rings to pick out." Ginny smiled.

"God I hope she says yes." I sighed, sitting back on my bed.

"Why would she say no?" Hermione asked me shuffling forward on her own bed.

"I don't know but she needs to be happy, so she should say yes." I shrugged, playing with my wand. The gold rose on the handle making me smile as I remembered the Christmas before.

A/n

That's it for now, folks. I'm sorry but I'll write again tomorrow, hopefully. I'm tired lemme go to bed.

I love you very much, thank you all for reading and voting but most of all thank you for your comments, they're what makes me smile the most.

Bye for now